social media and the automotive industry
out of 36
Post on 11-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONInformative presentation on social media in the automotive industry, answers what is social media, examples of car manufacturer use of social media, local dealership social media programs, MARKIT Group social media program, social media launch and monthly content syndication
- Social Media Solutions for the Automotive Industry Social Media Solutions Powered by: MARKIT Group Presented by: Nannette Staropoli Chief Strategist, MARKITGROUP | Social Media Director WORLDDEALER
- Presentation Overview Next Steps WorldDealer / Social Media Division What is Social Media and WHY? Automotive Industry and Social Media Presented by: Getting your social media program started Nannette Staropoli WorldDealer | Social Media Social Media Program Types / Review Director How your Sales Team can use Social Media to increase sales Q and A / Next Steps Dan Ferguson l Director Business Development Contact Information
- Streamline ad agency and web services by managing and executing dealership marketing efforts in one place. WorldDealer eliminates the leg work involved in developing complete multi-media campaigns that result in a strong offline and online presence. Product (Model Specific) Micro Sites Mobile Websites Credit Micro Sites Highlight of Services: From website SEO/SEM design and content managementSearch New and Used Car Videos Engine Optimization and Marketing, Email Marketing Video Search, Inventory ads and Video End Point Management / Managed Services Text Linksto TV, Radio and Print production, media buying and Social Social Media Marketing Media Marketing. Total support to complete the marketing puzzle!
- The Passion That Drives Us World Dealer has been an absolute Innovative, pleasure to work with! Excellent passionate and planning and deployment, willingness to outstanding training and support. I experiment for Average Rating highly recommend this company! new concepts/ Internet Sales Manager better traction 5 VP Marketing Stars Average World Dealer is easy to do business with, anytime we These guys are good, I've learned 100% Recommended need anything or have alot from them and respect their changes to make they get experience and input. They are a right on it, very fast, and in very good professional service this business fast makes all group that also understands the the difference in the world. automotive retail industry. General Manager General Manager / CFO Fantastic support and response time. Dan Would recommend was an excellent source of information them to any and in an hour felt comfortable enough dealer, they that I could build and respond. His insight have been great into our learning curve allowed us the to work with! opportunity to learn and send out our first Bus Devt Mgr bulk email within 20 minutes of our training. Great Job thanks Dan. GSM We invite and encourage our customers to provide valued feedback
- World Dealer / MARKIT Group Advantage MARKIT Group serves as WorldDealers in-house social media division that provides holistic social media solutions Customers value: turnkey social media service provider
- WorldDealers Social Media Division Next Steps Dedicated exclusively to marketing strategies using social media expertise and technology platforms. Social Media Subject Matter Expertise A proven methodology and process to Culture syndicate content quickly and efficiently Communities Resources Tools Syndication Center with a dedicated team specifically for each partner and client Customer first approach and custom- tailored solutions to address customers needs and goals. More than 20 years experience sales and strategic marketing solutions
- What is social media? Fusion of sociology and technology, driven by user-generated content. Umbrella term that defines the various activities (conversations) that integrate technology, social interaction and the sharing of words, images, video and audio Worlds largest direct outlet for conversation and social interaction.
- Simply said Social Media is people having conversations on-line.
- Social Media Conversations are powered by various forms of social media Blogs Microblogs Online Chat RSS Social Networks Message Boards Wikis Podcasts Video Sharing Sites Photo Sharing Sites Communities Forums
- The Social Media Explosion | How big is it? And another 126 million use BLOGGING sites WordPress 54.8 million Blogger 23.5 million Wikipedia 14.1 million Typepad 34.8 million
- The Social Media Explosion Facebook Growth Facts More than 1 billion photos uploaded to the site monthly Average user has 120 friends on the site More than 30 million users update their statuses daily More than 8 million users become fans of Pages each day More than 1 billion pieces of content (web links, news stories, blog posts, notes, photos, etc.) shared each week More than 2.5 million events created each month
- The Social Media Explosion Twitter Fastest growing online community site with a 1,382% increase in visits Feb 09 versus Feb 08 Visits from 475,000 unique visitors February 2008 to 7 million in February 2009 -- a 1,382 percent uplift 45-54 year olds are the top demographic
- The Social Media Explosion Social Media Growth Facts More than 10 million videos uploaded each month More than 1 billion pieces of content (web links, news stories, blog posts, notes, photos, etc.) shared each week 3,600,000,000 photos have been received on Flickr since June 2009. Thats 1 photo per every two citizens of this planet More than 2.5 million events created each month
- What s being done (and who is doing it) ? All major car companies are deeply engaged in social media programs. Ford Motor Co. has moved $1.5 billion of its $3 billion budget to digital and online media spending.
- Social Media program was completed with just 100 advocates nationwide - 4.3 million YouTube views - 500,000+ Flickr photos - 3 million+ Twitter impressions -- 50,000 interested potential customers, 97% of which dont currently own a Ford
- What s being done (and who is doing it) ? Hondas Facebook page, which features a social experiment application, tries to demonstrate the universal appeal of the automotive brand by getting people who know someone with a Honda to connect to others.
- What s being done (and who is doing it) ? The VW vanity URL directs you to the Meet the Volkswagens application, which digs through your
View more >
Online Media Kit 2016 - Automotive The B2B portal of Germany's most-quoted automotive industry publication
Automotive Lighting Technology, Industry, and Market ... ?· Automotive Lighting Technology, Industry,…
The Texas Automotive Manufacturing Industry ?· Texas automotive manufacturing industry increased steadily,…
Thailand Automotive Industry Situation and Master Automotive... Thailand Automotive Industry Situation