social media: the rainbow theory
out of 21
Post on 11-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONIntroduction presentation for social media starters, using the rainbow as a metaphor.
- Whats at the End of Social Media PicturebyManicho by Nick Decrock, @ndecrock the rainbow theory
- If you want to spot a rainbow, you need to know where it starts or ends. Dene where you want need to start and want to achieve in the end. - Social Media, the Rainbow theory
- Of course you want this.
- Social Media has as many myths as the rainbow phenomenon.
- Where will you be social tomorrow ?
- Make your own rainbow
- United Colors of Social Media The Conversation Prism by Brain Solis
- Building bridges, starting conversations
- Social media a hype
- EGO TAKE PART EXPRESS CURIOUS your them us @ ndecrock Human drivers for Social Media Key cornerstones for every strategy People
- species, fill
- need. People
- print email web TV radio PR event social mail Social media a medium
- Social Media Medium Social Media is the human connection between media.
- The best investment in social media is ... ... an investment in marketing. people / product / price / promotion / ...
- People want to talk about your product or brand. Give them a reason to. In average, there are almost 25 million conversations about brands ... per week. Look ! A rainbow ! Wow ...
- Make your own rainbow !
- Listen Learn Share Join Engage
- How to let the sun shine ? How to get into the cloud ? How to look for that pot of gold ? LISTEN + LEARN PARTICIPATE + ENGAGE LEADS, LOYALTY + SALES
- knowledge inspiration golden network new products better marketing yes ... money ! Saying what we think gives us a wider conversational range than saying what we know So whats @ the end of social media ?
- and enjoy the rainbow. Thank You PicturebyManicho Nick Decrock @ndecrock on Twitter
View more >
RAINBOW CONNECTION NUMBER DAN STRONG RAINBOW ?· rainbow connection number dan strong rainbow connection…
The Theory of the Rainbow - Physics and Theory of the Rainbow ... scattering angle varies over a wide range of values as a function of the impact parameter. Since in sunlight the droplet