soft drinks are poison drinks
Post on 07-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1.SOFT DRINKS ARE POISON DRINKS Obaid Ur Rehman Faheemullah
- What is soft drink?
- Types of soft drinks
- What is poison?
- Reasons, why people
- take soft drinks?
- Effect of soft drinks
- Alternative drinks
- Alternative uses of soft
3. What Is Soft Drink?
- A soft drink is a drink that contains no alcohol but is usually referred to as a sugary drink .
- A soft drink is:
- Non alcohlic beverage.
- Carbonated water.
- Sweetened by the addition of sugar.
- Is flavoured and coloured.
4. Type of soft drinks
- Root beer
- Cream soda
- Ginger ale
- substances that can cause disturbances to organisms usually by chemical reactionon molecular scale, when a sufficient quantity is absorbed by an organism.
6. Reasons why people take soft drinks?
- Its Very Tasty!
- It's Everywhere!
- Convenience, "Grab-n-Go"!
- Promotion and Advertising
- Soda Habit
- It Is Cheap
- Caffeine Addiction
7. Effect of soft drinks (causes)
- Weight Gain & Obesity
- Drinking a single 330 mlcan a day of sugary drinkstranslates to more than 1lbof weight gain everymonth.
- Risk of Osteoporosis
- soft drinks may also increase the risk of osteoporosis,especially in people who drink soft drinks instead of calcium-rich milk
- Dental Caries and Erosion
- Soda eats up and dissolves the tooth enamel. Researchers say that soft drinks are responsible for doubling or
- the incidence of tooth decay .
- Impaired Digestive System
- The phosphoric acid present in soft drink competes with the hydrochloric acid of the stomach and affects its functions.
- High Caffeine Content
- High doses of caffeine can cause irritability, restlessness, tension, insomnia, high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat and other side effects.
- Toxins Aspartame
- The poison in diet soda is an artificial sweetener aspartame.There are over 92 different health side effects associated with aspartame consumption.
10. Alternative drinks
- Every cell in your body needs water from head to toe.
- Avoid osteoporosis, hypertension, tooth decay and colon cancer.
- Fresh Juice of fruits
- Fresh juices contain phytochemicals, substances in plants that are linked to good health and prevention of certain deadly diseases .
- tea's antioxidants protect your body from the ravages of aging and the effects of pollution.
11. Alternative uses of soft drinks
- 1.To clean a toilet.
- Pour a can of coca-cola into the toilet bowl. Sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acids in coke remove stains from vitreous china.
- 2.To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers.
- Rub the bumper with a crumple-up piece of Reynolds wrap aluminum foil dipped in coca-cola.
- 3 .To clean corrosion from car battery terminals .
- Pour a can of coca-cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
- 4 .To loosen a rusted bolt .
- Apply a cloth soaked in coca-cola to the rusted bolt for some time.
- 5.To remove grease from clothes.
- Pour a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, adddetergent, and run through a regular cycle. The cola willhelp loosen grease. It will also help road haze from car windshield.
- Is an enemy having weapon in hand with the intention to kill human.
- Soft drinks
- Is an enemy having sweet mixed with toxin to kill human.
14. SPECIFIC GRAVITY (RELATIVE DENSITY):