steps to motivate yourself and to stay motivated constantly
out of 19
Post on 21-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Self Motivation If you want to attain success and make things done, you need to have an ability to motivate yourself. Even experienced person often needs motivation. Of course motivation helps you to keep going to achieve success and wealth.
- 2. The basements to climb the success steps are first have faith in you, then cheerfulness, self-motivation , and being optimist in approach. The principles for success are self- reliance. When you help yourself, God will help you. Indeed, depend upon yourself and you can achieve anything. Nothing is impossible.
- 3. It is just a bend: Its natural, often when we Lose hope and think this is the end. But remember at that time , God smiles from above and says, relax, sweet heart, it is just a bend, not the end!
- 4. Mission Not yet over. If you think your mission is over and your life has come to an end, Just think it over! Do you ever dispose of live battery which still have a purpose to serve? Believe it, as longer as you are alive your mission is not yet over, and you have a purpose to serve. So, remember there is no end for your goal, till you are alive.
- 5. Keep motivating yourself positively
- 6. There is one quality that one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it. Quote by Napoleon Hill
- 7. We desire to have a more positive life experience. To have positive experience we must positively motivate ourselves. We must be persuaded that any change we make will bring about the gratification of a particular need or desire. To create beneficial change in life, we must assess the potential benefits for any given action. Then we must persuade ourselves that the benefits will justify or outweigh the price we have to pay for them.
- 8. Steps to motivate yourself and to stay motivatedconstantly: If you want to attain success and make things done, you need to have an ability to motivate yourself. Even experienced person often needs motivation. Of course motivation helps you to keep going to achieve success and wealth.
- 9. Have a reason: To motivate yourself, you need a strongest motive. This motive will inspire you and it makes you do whatever it takes to challenge all of the difficulties, so you can reach your goal. If your desire to win and your motives are normal then your get motivated temporarily. The strong desire always makes you think and live on your goals and this strong motive will cling to you moving forward.
- 10. DreamBigger If your dreams dont scare you, they are not big enough Quote I like this quote Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dream is more powerful than the one with all the facts. So, having a great goal is important, then work hard for it, stay focused and surround yourself with good people.
- 11. Have a definite plan A goal without a plan is just a wish Alan lakin said, Failing to plan is planning to fail. So make a plan to achieve your goal. Always be supple, thus you can make alteration to your plan when you need to, because sometimes you may encounter an obstacle.
- 12. Start with small steps The best way to achieve big goals is to take small steps. To go where you want to needs serious effort. To achieve your goal, first you need to take small step. Once you start, it will be quite easy for you to keep moving forward.
- 13. Never compare yourself with others Comparison is a thief of joy. Theodore Roosevelt Do you know the reason that why some people are struggling with insecurity? It is because they are comparing themselves with others without knowing the scenes behind them. Stop comparing yourself otherwise it will kill your motivation and self-confidence. Though you start your work with full interest, you will lose enthusiasm if you focus on what others accomplished. Dont insult yourself by comparing with other.
- 14. Learn from your earlier mistake Elbert Green Hubbard said, character is the result of two things: mental attitude and the way we spend our time. Dont kill your motivation by concentrating on your previous mistakes. Of course learning from your mistakes can help to motivate you meanwhile you know what to avoid. Just think today is new day for you. So, motivate yourself and achieve what you want.
- 15. To read more motivational articles, motivation quotes, success stories, leadership qualities, types of motivation, mind control, power of positive thinking, how to control negative thoughts and anger, self improvement, believe in yourself and more Please Visit : www.name-fame.com
View more >