successfully integrate social media into your recruitment strategy
Post on 13-Apr-2017
Embed Size (px)
Social Media Recruitment
How To Successfully Integrate Social Media Into Recruitment Strategy
We live in a social media and mobile world
A companys ability to find, attract and ultimately recruit skilled talent is going to determine how successful they are.
Social media is now in use across the fullrecruitment life cycle
Show not tell is the new black
Candidate attraction is visual, social and mobile
How do you use social media to engage and recruit your candidates?
1.Know your target talent audience
2. Create a social media recruitment strategy
3. Use all the social networks to search for your talent(Not just LinkedIn)
4. Dont forget how important your employer brand is
5. Big data is your friend learn how to use it in HR & recruiting
6. Return on investment is important - can you work out ROI for your recruitment?
7. Dont forget to build a robust business case
8. What is new around the corner for HR & recruitment?
SOCIAL MEDIA RECRUITMENT BIBLE
VERY PRACTICAL, LOTS OF EXAMPLES AND CASE STUDIES
BRILLIANT BOOK, EASY TO FOLLOW WITH VERY HELPFUL TIPS
POWERFULHIGHLY PRACTICAL GUIDEPeople Management Magazine
The book that helps you answer these many questions
Get your copy today at www.KoganPage.com/SMR
Discount code: SMLslide20
(20% off RRP19.99)