Support Each Other In 140 Characters Or Less
out of 10
Post on 18-Dec-2014
DESCRIPTIONWays you and your colleagues can make the most out of twitter, save time, learn, and share.
- 1. Support Each Other in 140 Characters or Less
Who really cares what all those
people are doing?
- 2. Twitter can be easy fun and informative.
- 3. Trends
- 4. Twitter can help you
- 5. Stuck with a tech problem?Looking for resources?Need feedback?Just can't remember that word?
- 6. Twitter can help you help others
- 7. Twitter can create a community
- 8. Or a community can create a Twitter
- 9. Direct Tweet (like a text message but easier than pulling out your phone) - Get to know your colleagues through their Tweets - Make announcements - Brainstorm - Take a poll - Share resources - Follow mentorsGet a good laugh - Find gossip about famous people
- 10. Lets Play!
View more >