swimming pool safety tips for your child
Post on 08-Sep-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONBuckler Aquatics North York, Toronto training centre shares pool safety tips for children to help them swim safely with confidence. Parents & swimming trainers need to aware kids with basic safety measures in water sports to reduce frowning chances.
- For Kids
- No ChildShould MissOut learningthe SwimSafety Tips...
- Keep Fingers Together on The Freestyle Arm StrokeKeep Fingers Together on The Freestyle Arm StrokeSwim Only When a Lifeguard Is On DutySwim Only When a Lifeguard Is On DutyNever let your Kid Swim Alone during initial training periodNever let your Kid Swim Alone during initial training periodwww.buckleraquatics.com
- Thedangersofwaterinclude: Verycoldtemperatures Hiddencurrents Itcanbedeep ItisdifficulttoestimatedepthTheremaybehiddenrubbishlikeshoppingtrolleysorbrokenglass Itcanbedifficulttogetout(steepslimybanks) Nolifeguards Waterpollutionmaymakeyouillwww.buckleraquatics.com
- Never leave children unattended, not even if they can swim,not even for a few moments. Use a buddy system and maintain eye contact. Keep pool area locked and secure when not in use. Swim only in supervised and approved areas Keep rescue equipment near the pool. Enroll children in swim lessons. Enforce water safety rules. Especially no running,pushing or dunking. Take all toys out of the pool when not in use so that childrenwill not be tempted to go in after them. Learn CPR and other water rescue techniques. Never falsely claim to need help in the water.
- Teaching your child to swim and encouraging him to swim regularly can havesignificant benefits for both his health and safety.Swimming provides a more effective workout than some other activitiesTake your kids to indoor pools in the colder months to promote an activelifestyle all year long.Especially on a hot day, swimming is a way tokeep cool while encouraging a healthy level ofphysical and social activity.Swimming is a way to prevent childhood obesity.
- We can make our Child Enjoy the Water World.FunExcitementSafetyLearningwww.buckleraquatics.com
- Contact: 416-499-0151Buckler Aquatics562 McNicoll Avenue, North York OntarioVisit - www.buckleraquatics.com
View more >