talk4writing - mythical creatures
out of 7
Post on 22-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Who visited our school this weekend?!
- 2. Who could have left such a big foot print?! Where did he go now? Where was he on his way to?
- 3. Slime and goo on our bridge! Have you heard the bubbling? Will you get asked something when you cross the bridge?
- 4. Careful not to pick it up! Where will he go to on that path? Whos inside?
- 5. EEEK! Snakes in the creek! Who has an affinity for snakes? Dont look at them too closely or you may be in trouble!
- 6. Who left a crown in our wild jungle?! Who is a king in the wild jungle? How did he get to the wild jungle?
- 7. I wonder what journey all these characters have been on? How did they end up in our school?!
View more >
D IRECTIONS : Take out your mythical creatures dichotomous key Check it thoroughly! Be prepared to trade!
Mythical Creatures - ?· love with the bull. She had no ... on these mythical creatures? For example:…
Filipino Mythical Creatures, Kibaan - dlszart05-14dlszart05-14. e world is full of stories about mythical creatures, ... throughout the world and through history ... in bushes and small trees frequently visited by “alitaptap
MyTHICAL CREATuREs , THE MAkING OF WEARING APPAREL, briai.ku.lt/downloads/AB/15/15_035-044_Cepitis,_
Waters of Destruction: Mythical Creatures, Boiling Pots ...press-files.anu.edu.au/downloads/press/n4276/pdf/ch07.pdfآ
Philippine mythical creatures - the-eye.eu 5...آ One famous diwata is Maria Makiling, guardian of Mount
Animals and Mythical Creatures New Artworks Monthly on www ... Animals and Mythical Creatures New Artworks
Section 4 - Shang Social Classes Web view and pictures of mythical creatures. The most common picture