Teacher Zen! Ways to Prepare Yourself for Your Best Year Yet
out of 45
Post on 10-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONFind resources at ShellyTerrell.com/webinars and Pearltrees.com/shellyterrell/teacher-zen/id12262771
- ShellyTerrell.com/webinars Teacher Zen Ways to Prepare for Your Best Year Yet
- I have lived with several Zen masters, all of them cats. - Eckhart Tolle
- Shellyterrell.com/2013/06/29/avoid- burn-out-30goalsedu/
- Your Path to Burnout by Tyson Seburn Fourc.ca/burnout
- We cannot hold a torch to light another's path without brightening our own. - Ben Sweetland
- How can technology lessen the burden?
- Eliminate paperwork
- Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc., used with permission.
- Mobile Google Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc., used with permission.
- Integrate exercise and breaks into your school routine!
- Google Calendar Create events, alerts Alert via SMS
- Build your survival kit!
- Photo by Education Plus, Flic.kr/p/epXdpJ Meet & collaborate differently
- Create spreadsheets, documents, presentations Cloud, 15 GB/ Work offline, saves online
- Peer Edit HangOuts Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc., used with permission.
- Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent and original in your work. - Gustave Flaubert
- Bookmarklets Browser tools Extensions Tool apps
- Chrome- Browser on the Cloud
- Bookmarklet Extension
- Evernote Photos, websites, notes, videos Organize by notebooks, tags, categories Shopping lists, audio reminders, workout journals, lesson plans, research, conference notes, budget
- Postach.io- EverNote, Twitter, Fb into a blog
- Box.net- 10GB
- How do I bookmark & organize more effectively? PearlTree Livebinders Diigo Pinterest Educlipper Flipboard List.ly
- Diigo + Livebinders
- Flipboard- Magazine of Feeds
- Prepare for bad days!
- Choose your battles wisely. After all, life isn't measured by how many times you stood up to fight. It's not winning battles that makes you happy, but it's how many times you turned away and chose to look into a better direction. Life is too short to spend it on warring. Fight only the most, most, most important ones, let the rest go. - C. JoyBell
- Bit.ly/eltlinks ShellyTerrell.com/webinars Gum.co/learn2go Amazon.com/Shelly-Sanchez-Terrell/e/B00L2Q8CV0 Facebook.com/ShellyTerrell Google.com/+ShellySanchezTerrell Twitter.com/ShellTerrell
View more >