out of 24
Post on 17-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONListening and trying to say tongue twisters is one way to improve your English pronunciation. They are fun to try and are a challenge for anyone! So don't worry if you make mistakes. Just have fun!
- TONGUE TWISTERS A phrase that is designed to be difficult to say By Piers Midwinter
- INTRODUCTION Listening and trying to say tongue twisters is one way to improve your English pronunciation. They are fun to try and are a challenge for anyone! So don't worry if you make mistakes. Just have fun!
- Betty Botter bought a bit of butter. The butter Betty Botter bought was a bit bitter And made her batter bitter. But a bit of better butter makes better batter. So Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter Making Betty Botter's bitter batter better
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much wood as a woodchuck would if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
- A Flea and a Fly A flea and a fly flew up in a flue. Said the flea, "Let us fly!" Said the fly, "Let us flee!" So they flew through a flaw in the flue.
- A canner can can anything that he can, But a canner cant open a can, can he?
- If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
- The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick
- A big bug bit a bold bald bear and the bold bald bear bled blood badly.
- A mother to her son did utter "Go, my son, and shut the shutter" "The shutter's shut" the son did utter "I cannot shut it any shutter!
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, Wheres the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- She sells sea-shells on the sea-shore. The shells she sells are sea-shells, I'm sure. For if she sells sea-shells on the sea- shore Then I'm sure she sells sea-shore shells.
- I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasnt the thought I thought I thought.
- Frivolous fat Frannie fried fresh fish furiously.
- Brisk brave brigadiers brandished broad bright blades, blunderbusses, and bludgeons - Balancing them badly.
- Can you can a canned can into an un-canned can like a canner can can a canned can into an un-canned can?
- If you must cross a course cross cow across a crowded cow crossing, cross the cross coarse cow across the crowded cow crossing carefully.
- Imagine an imaginary menagerie manager managing an imaginary menagerie.
- I'm not the pheasant plucker, I'm the pheasant plucker's mate, And I'm only plucking pheasants 'cause the pheasant plucker's late. I'm not the pheasant plucker, I'm the pheasant plucker's son, And I'm only plucking pheasants till the pheasant pluckers come.
- A tutor who tooted the flute Tried to tutor two tooters to toot Said the two to the tutor "Is it tougher to toot Or to tutor two tooters to toot?
- Silly Sally swiftly shooed seven silly sheep. The seven silly sheep Silly Sally shooed Shilly-shallied south. These sheep shouldn't sleep in a shack; Sheep should sleep in a shed.
- Three sweet switched Swiss witches Watch three washed Swiss witch Swatch watch switches. Which sweet switched Swiss witch watches. Which washed Swiss witch Swatch watch switch?
- Theophilus Thadeus Thistledown, The successful thistle- sifter, While sifting a sieve-full of unsifted thistles, Thrust three thousand thistles through the thick of his thumb. Now, if Theophilus Thadeus Thistledown, The successful thistle- sifter, Thrust three thousand thistles through the thick of his thumb, See that thou, while sifting a sieve-full of unsifted thistles, Thrust not three thousand thistles through the thick of thy thumb.
- The end www.dragon-class.com
View more >
English Tongue Twisters - edu.ru Tongue Twisters ... 5 How many boards Could the Mongols hoard If the Mongol hoards got bored? from the comic Calvin Hobbes, by Bill Waterson 6
Droomwevers English Colorful Tongue Twisters worknotes ?· 13. CHERRY CHOCOLATE Charlie Chicken chooses…
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, ?· of nonwords and tongue twisters in Bilingual Adults with…
Les Virelangues et Expressions Idiomatiques Françaises French Tongue Twisters and Idiomatic Expressions
IMPROVING FIFTH GRADERS’ PRONUNCIATION OF “TH”lib.unnes.ac.id/22625/7/ · Keywords: Tongue Twisters,…
Web viewIt is suggested that tongue-twisters should be used by the students to practise our tongue to
Содержание - ppt52. ?резентация; ... Now look at the blackboard. You see a tongue-twister. First of all ... Let s read this tongue-twisters in turn!