top 10 ways to save the earth
out of 12
Post on 21-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONEarth is the only place where humans or other animals can live, and so it’s important for us to save it as we have no other place to live. Its humans who have been the number one threat for Mother Nature and so only humans can protect the earth. Even a small change in our lifestyle can do wonders. Here is a slide that list simple and easy ways by which you can help save the earth.
- TOP 10 WAYS TO SAVE THE EARTH
- We all know that water is essential for everyday lives and without water, life on earth is impossible. So if we change our water usage habits like turning off the tap while brushing your teeth, taking shower instead of baths, fixing the leaking faucet etc can save billions of gallons of water .
- Save Animals Most animal are been killed for their fur and skin which has lead to the threat of extinction of these animals. By minimizing the use of animal products can stop these cruelties towards these animals. To save endangered animals, most important thing you can do is to preserve their habitats.
- Choose Renewable Energy Renewable energy is considered to be clean sources of energy that produces little or no waste products such as carbon dioxide, or other chemical pollutants which minimize the impact on the environment. This helps in reducing global warming. Another main advantage, it is renewable and will never run out. It requires less maintenance which is sustainable, based on current and future economic and social needs.
- Use Paper WiselyUse Paper Wisely Destroying a paper costs a tree. Reducing the unwanted usage of papers will save the natural resources and prevent the planet from being polluted. So use natural resources wisely and not wastefully.
- Ban Use of Plastic Bags Use reusable bags instead of plastic bags as they are less harmful to the environment. Being non-degradable, plastic bags are lethal. Plastic kills nearly 2 million birds, whales, turtles every year. These plastics choke or get tangled which lead to internal infections, starvation and death.
- Glass should be recycled because not only it takes a lifetime to decompose but also it makes up a large component of industrial waste. The benefits of recycling are; it reduces the amount of waste sent to landfills which helps to prevent water pollution, conserves natural resources such as timber, water, and minerals for future generations. Recycling of Glass
- The major cause of global warming is the result of burning fossil fuels and destroying tropical rainforests. Trees help to filter pollution from the air, create shade, give shelter and also the food that we consume and much more. Planting even one tree by single person can make a huge difference. Without trees, there would be no life on this planet. Planting More Trees
- Turn off lights, Save energy The most simple and easy way to save energy is by turning off the lights when you're not in the room and unplugging the unused appliances. It only takes a few seconds to be environmentally conscious. These small changes we establish in our daily routine can lead to a big revolution.
- Walk More, Drive Less The health benefits of walking are numerous. Studies have proved that its better to walk short distances instead of using automobiles, because it directly reduces energy consumption and lower production of pollutants. Thus its beneficial for both you and the environment.
- Create Awareness Put posters and banners in public, and encourage those around you to read about the importance of saving nature. Organize campaigns like t-shirts and caps made with Environmental Awareness Slogans written on it. This will help create awakening in the masses about how grave environmental problems are and what we can do to solve them.
- Stay Around Wed love to share more info on environmental issues Hydrent.com Review & Share: slideshare.net/Hydrent
View more >