top 14 ways to prepare your hubspot inbound campaigns for 2014
out of 41
Post on 20-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Top 14 Ways to Prepare Your HubSpot Inbound Campaigns for 2014 Joshua Feinberg Leader of Boca Raton HubSpot User Group Co-Founder and Chief Inbound Marketing Officer of SP Home Run @joshua_feinberg
- 2. Outbound Anonymous with Dan Sally http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0k8KKAyJmY
- 3. Welcome! The Boca Raton HubSpot User Group (HUG) is composed of marketers and small business owners looking to master the HubSpot software and inbound marketing to get the best results. We meet 4 times a year in Boca Raton, Florida (Palm Beach County) to network, share ideas, and give presentations.
- 4. Why? Network with and learn from other inbound marketers in the greater Boca Raton, Florida area. Discover new ways to attract, convert, close, and delight customers and clients, so you can grow your business or organization.
- 5. Boca Raton HUG on Social Media Join the LinkedIn Group for the Boca Raton HubSpot User Group (HUG) Follow @BocaHUG on Twitter (Use #bocahug) Like the Boca Raton HubSpot User Group (HUG) on Facebook Also building out SlideShare, YouTube, Google+
- 6. Boca Raton HUG on Social Media Use our #BocaHUG hashtag! Tweet photos Post photos to BocaHUG Facebook Well compile the best of into a slideshow (for Boca HUG YouTube) and credit you
- 7. Whos Here Tonight? Please introduce yourself Joshua Feinberg (Boca Raton HUG Leader) SP Home Run / Inbound Agency for IT Companies Based right here out of Caffeine Spaces HubSpot Professional User Since 2011 Inbound Certified, HubSpot Certified, HubSpot Certified Partner What Youre Looking to Get Out of Attending Tonight and at Future Meetings Learn Together Build a Community
- 8. Whos Here Tonight? Please introduce yourself Name Company/Organization/Location HubSpot User Since (or Future HubSpot User) What Youre Looking to Get Out of Attending Tonight and at Future Meetings
- 9. Please Add This to Your Calendar Now! Tuesday evening, March 4th (2014) 6-8pm Same location Same timeslot Surprise Guest Speaker from HubSpot Watch your inbox and social media for details and the registration link in late January
- 10. Do Inbound Together! The Boca Raton HubSpot User Group (HUG) will be getting its own portal running on HubSpot Enterprise sometime in 2014 Goal: To build HUG-specific content together and do inbound together to promote the HUG Lots of content creation opportunities!
- 11. Grow HUG South Florida Community Over 70 HUGs Worldwide My Vision: a HUG in each of the 3 SFL Counties Significant HubSpot customer base in all 3 counties Meet quarterly with coordinated calendars/leader planning Shared LinkedIn Group and Shared Webinars Annual Full Day South Florida HUG Summit: TBD HUG in Weston/Sunrise area in works (Kristen Clinton) Know anyone between Aventura and Coral Gables?
- 12. Already Started Persona Research!Aggregate Data as of November 24, 2013
- 13. Do You Currently Use HubSpot?
- 14. For How Long Have You Been Using HubSpot?
- 15. Whats Your Biggest Marketing Challenge?Credit: WordItOut.com
- 16. Is Your Company a HubSpot Partner or Other Marketing Agency?
- 17. Do You Work For/Own a HubSpot Partner Agency or Other Agency?
- 18. Would You Like to Get Involved in Helping to Lead the Group?
- 19. What Special Skills and Interests Do You Have that Could Benefit the Boca Raton HUG? Story telling Cooking Analytical/technical skills Intimate knowledge of HubSpot
- 20. Top 14 Ways to Prepare Your HubSpot Inbound Campaigns for 2014 Joshua Feinberg Leader of Boca Raton HubSpot User Group Co-Founder and Chief Inbound Marketing Officer of SP Home Run @joshua_feinberg
- 21. What Is Inbound?Source: HubSpot Inbound Methodology
- 22. I Asked If you had to sum up your advice in one sentence (~Tweet length) on the single most important inbound strategy that attendees should concentrate on in 2014, what would it be?
- 23. 14 Ideas from 14 Inbound Marketers
- 24. Picture Placeholder ~300x300Your success in inbound marketing is much more about the width of your brain than the width of your wallet. Brian Halligan, CEO & Founder HubSpot Cambridge, Massachusetts @bhalligan
- 25. Get comfortable sharing useful information that is uncomfortably honest that you'd want to read yourself. Dharmesh Shah, Chief Technology Officer & Founder HubSpot Cambridge, Massachusetts @dharmesh
- 26. A great blog that is helpful (not promotional) is the cornerstone of a basic inbound strategy. A blog powers SEO and social media. Mike Volpe, Chief Marketing Officer HubSpot Cambridge, Massachusetts @mvolpe
- 27. As an executive tackling the inbound marketing journey, think less about blogging personally every day and more about hiring a journalist to interview the thought leaders across your company and turn the conversations into blog articles. Very few people, including themselves, realize that journalists hold the keys to the future of demand generation. Mark Roberge, SVP Sales and Services HubSpot Cambridge, Massachusetts @markroberge
- 28. Picture Placeholder ~300x300The businesses that are the best educators will be the most successful in 2014. Mark Kilens, Leader of HubSpot Academy HubSpot Cambridge, Massachusetts @MarkKilens
- 29. While planning your 2014 inbound strategy, always solve for the customer #SFTC Sarah Papachristos, HubSpot User Groups (HUG) Manager HubSpot Cambridge, Massachusetts @SarahPapa
- 30. Integrate inbound marketing from social to sales to customer service using Social Inbox -with the trend being that customers and businesses will find it more and more seamless to stay engaged as they switch from in-person encounters to sharing on social and by phone. Julie Vetter, Co-Founder Hoi Moon Marketing HubSpot Paris User Group Paris, France @hoimoon
- 31. When buyers find you, follow their process.Carole Mahoney , Founder Mahoney Internet Marketing HubSpot User Group Maine Portland, Maine @minetmarketing
- 32. Look at your content and make sure you have a great recipe for how to repurpose and re-promote your content as many ways as possible. Less Content, in more formats, plus more promotion equals greater productivity. Dan Kraus, President Leading Results Charlotte, North Carolina @leadingresults
- 33. Don't be afraid to combine inbound with outbound follow up. Howard Lothrop , Founder Echo Partners Germantown, Tennessee @HowardLothrop Note: Very active on HubSpot Forums (Academy menu). Highly recommended resource.
- 34. Begin with an editorial calendar. Focus your content on buyer personas. See what trigger points engage visitors and convert leads. Robin Anderson, Marketing Consultant Assero Resources San Francisco, California
- 35. Blog + CTA => Landing page + form => Promote (email + social) = new leads!! Rock on! Stephen Plotkin, Managing Partner Indigo Inbound Reading, United Kingdom @indigoinbound
- 36. Take action daily. Constantly think of methods -- Tweets, posts, and emails - to alert people to your business and drive eyeballs to your website. Get the correct mindset to be an Inbound Marketer. Susan Bourke, Director Product Launch Method Sligo Ireland @productlaunchme
- 37. Picture Placeholder ~300x300Increase blogging team participation. Make it a rewarding experience for your employees, team, and organization with gamification and rewards. Understand that hard work and solid content strategy supports the business goals. Susan Nixon, Strategy Lead Element Three Indianapolis, Indiana @Susnixon
- 38. To be successful in inbound marketing, remember that all your prospects listen to the same radio station: WIFM (what's in it for me).Bonus Strategy for 2014Douglas Burdett, Principal/Owner ARTILLERY LLC Hampton Roads HubSpot User Group Norfolk, Virginia @DouglasBurdett
- 39. Special Thanks Caffeine Spaces for allowing us to meet here Mark Laymon@MarkLaymon HubSpot for sponsoring Sarah Papachristos @SarahPapa
- 40. Call to Action Tweet which of these 14 tips you liked the best #BocaHUG Share your own favorite inbound marketing tip with at least 3 people before you leave here tonight Make inbound marketing a priority for 2014
- 41. For More Info Slide deck will be on SlideShare and all BocaHUG social media Twitter profiles Boca Raton HubSpot User Group @BocaHUG (Follow) LinkedIn Group (Join) Facebook Page (Like) Make sure you registered on Eventbrite for upcoming meeting notices Joshua Feinberg from SP Home Run @Joshua_Feinberg
View more >
HubSpot & Wistia = ❤️ :: Measure the impact of your Video Content in Your Inbound & Video Marketing Campaigns