Top 3 Secrets to Selling your Candlewood Lake Home
out of 13
Post on 22-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Top 3 Secrets to Selling your Candlewood Lake Home
- 2. Sellers frequently ask for tips on how they can help sell their Candlewood Lake Danbury CT homes for sale fast and for top dollar.
- 3. Here are the top 3 secrets to selling your Candlewood Lake home:
- 4. Selling Secret #3: Price it Right Dont make the mistake of pricing your home based on the sales price when you purchased it or on how much you think its worth. If your home is priced too high, it may end up staying long on the market. Price it too low and you fail to get the maximum profits for your home.
- 5. To get the best price for your home that will attract more buyers, find out the current market value of your home. You need the help of an experienced real estate agent who can do a comparative market analysis based on the prices of comparable homes for sale in Candlewood Lake Danbury CT that have sold within the previous months.
- 6. Selling Secret #2: Hire the Right Real Estate Agent One of the greatest deal killers in selling a home is hiring the wrong agent. Make sure you hire an agent who is experienced and totally informed about Candlewood Lake Danbury CT homes. The agent should know what properties are in the market and know the comparables in your neighborhood.
- 7. A good agent constantly monitors the MLS (Multiple Listing Service). Find an agent who is tech-savvy and can market your home through other online marketing tools so your home can be exposed to more buyers.
- 8. Selling Secret # 1: Make a Great First Impression You never get a second chance for a good first impression. Buyers get their first impression of your home through its curb appeal. No matter how well- staged and great the interior of the home looks, potential buyers have make their decision of your home even before they walk through the door. Make your guests feel welcome, safe, and warm as they approach your Candlewood Lake property.
- 9. Spruce it up with shrubs and colorful flowers. Clean your deck and repair any loose boards. Clear your lakefront area from any debris. Make necessary repainting or touch ups to your doors, exterior facade, and fences. Entryways are also important. Remove all the clutter and put a vase of fresh flowers or a bench or maybe some treats like cookies.
- 10. These top 3 secrets to selling your Candlewood Lake home for sale can spell a big difference in getting your home sold in the soonest possible time and at top dollar. Make sure to get the right agent who will help you price your home right and suggest ways how to improve your home to make it more attractive to buyers.
- 11. Call me, Deborah Laemmerhirt now at 203-994-4297 and let me assist you with everything you need to know about selling Candlewood Lake properties. My years of experience as a preeminent real estate professional in Ridgefield, Redding, Wilton, New Fairfield, Brookfield, Bridgewater, Roxbury, Washington, Weston, Westport, Southbury, Kent, Sherman, Easton, and Bethel, CT, combined with my dedication to providing the finest service will make it easier for you to find your dream home in Connecticut.
View more >