Top 7 easy ways to boost your child’s diet
Post on 22-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Top 7 Easy Ways to Boost Your Childs Diet
- 2. Kids who really dont know The difference between good and bad food. Parents responsibly to aware to their child and teach them. You can improve your kids diet to follow below steps.
- 3. Never grant junk food in the house Keep away junk food from your lovely kids. If possible Leave your kids at home when you are grocery shopping. Make a list before you leave your house and stick to it. Always buy healthy snacks to keep at home and save the junk for when you are out and cant avoid it.
- 4. Never allow kids drink their calories Mostly kids lose weight simply by giving up sugary beverages. Parents greatly underestimate the number of calories and amount of sugar in what their kids are drinking. You need to know that soda contain 10 teaspoons of sugar. Children do not need to drink juice for its vitamin C. They get plenty of vitamin C from other sources. Think about it.
- 5. Dont promote the clean plate club Never told to your kids to clean their plate, you can teach your kids to eat when they are hungry and stop when they are full. Do not attack your kids to eat more than they need, even if you think they have not eaten enough
- 6. Lets Go back to nature Processed foods, while more convenient, tend to contain more calories than more natural foods. Whenever possible, stick to foods in their purest forms. Fruits, vegetables, meats and grains should make up the bulk of your childs diet. Save the fast foods and processed foods for occasional treats. My rule of thumb: If you cant easily pronounce all the ingredients on the food
- 7. Plan ahead A small amount of forethought can lead to large amounts of calorie savings. Once a week, sit down and plan the weeks meals. Make sure you have all the ingredients you need to avoid last minute runs to the grocery store. Pre-cook as much as you can over the weekend when you are less stressed. Then, when the weeknight madness arrives, your healthy meal is already prepped!
- 8. Allow to take fat-free or low-fat dairy products Calcium are the basic need for kids, dairy to help their bones grow normally. But never suggest regular dairy products because they contain saturated fat, which can cause heart disease. Always try to avoid full-fat dairy products. Instead, give your kids low-fat or fat-free cheese, yogurt and
- 9. Dont eat If its fried Teach your kids that fried foods are unhealthy and try to stay away from them whenever possible. If they are out of home, ask them to grill or bake your food instead of frying it. A great way to prevent cravings for fried food is to serve a healthier version at home. When your kids want fried chicken and French fries, serve them chicken that has been breaded and then baked in the oven with French fries made from potatoes that have been baked to a crisp.
- 10. Its good if you take care of your kids, because they are future of you as well the planet. They need to be sharper, smarter than us, so that they can achieve their goals. Its necessary to give them good diet .
- 11. www.straightpoint.net For More Visit Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/straightpoint.net Twitter: https://twitter.com/straight_point Instagram: https://instagram.com/bharatinfotech Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/straightpoint Tumblr: http://straightpoint.tumblr.com
View more >
Use dual - language books to boost your child’s - 3/Literacy...Use dual-language books to boost your child’s literacy. For parents of students in primary and junior grades . Is English your second language? Learn about
Children learning English as an additional language (EAL) learning English as an additional language ... • Religion and diet • Child’s likes and dislikes ... of child’s name.
Metabolic Transformation - Valdosta State ?· Diet Exercise Life ... extra boost to your metabolic health.…
Men don't diet, Men REFUEL: Lose Belly Fat, Get Stronger, Build Stamina and Boost Testosterone Naturally
Child’s play - Play ?· Child’s play. Child’splay Allparentswantthebestfortheir children–andoneofthebest…