Top Ten Google Tips
Post on 03-Jul-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONMaximize your googlize!
- 1. Top Ten Google Tips The ten google tips most beneficial for educators as suggested by Amber Johnson
2. Top Ten Google Tips
- Study the oceans with Google Earth 5
- Students can actually see what lies beneath the oceans. Its easy to take pictures of the Earths surface; Google Earth 5 takes them below to study the ocean floor.
3. Top Ten Google Tips
- Do a timeline search
- Students can useview:timelineto get a timeline for whatever topic they are researching. Helps put it into perspective for them.
4. Top Ten Google Tips
- Use premade templates
- Teachers and students can save time by using the premade template provided by google.
5. Top Ten Google Tips
- Use the Forgotten Attachment Detector by signing up for the Labs
- Teachers and students can save time and embarrassment.
6. Top Ten Google Tips
- Save as PDF
- Safe any page as a PDF. This will certainly come in handy when taking notes for projects or creating slide shows for class.
7. Top Ten Google Tips
- Google Images
- This feature saves time and effort by providing images to be used in presentations.
8. Top Ten Google Tips
- Google Squared
- Find facts and organize them with this search feature from Google Labs
9. Top Ten Google Tips
- Google SketchUp .
- Draw 3 dimensional objects for class presentations with ease and free of charge.
10. Top Ten Google Tips
- Access textbooks
- Students and teachers can access textbooks online that may not be available otherwise.
11. Top Ten Google Tips
- Search full text
- Google Books offers full text for over 10,000 books; this comes in handy if you need something at the last minute.