Post on 15-Apr-2017
Embed Size (px)
Name: _________________________________________ Date: _____________
A. Complete the conversations. Use am, ‘m, are, or ‘re.
Use capital letters when necessary and add not where necessary.
1. A We ______ here for the party. How about you? 4. A ______ you Paul? B Yeah, I _____ too. B No, I ____ not. I_____ Louis.
2. A ______ you here for a French class? 5. A _____ you Mexican?B No, I ______ not. I _____ here for an English class. B No, I ____ not. I ____ Chilean.
3. A ______ I in class C?B Yes, you _____. We_____ in the same Class.
B. Write questions for these answers. Use the words in parentheses.
1. A _________________________________________? (Name).B John.
2. A _________________________________________? (E-mail address).B It´s [email protected]
3. A _________________________________________? (Phone number).B It´s 9610909789.
4. A __________________________________________? (Teacher’s name).B Marie Castro.
5. A _________________________________________? (Hobby).B It´s Mendoza.
C. Fill the blanks using the correct words.
1. ______ favorite singer is Madonna.
A) It B) am C) he’s D) My
2. ______ my girlfriend Anne.
A) it’s b) her C) she D) she’s
3. ______ John Lennon fan.
A) my B) it C) I’m D) I
4. ______ very good English students.
A) their B) he C) my D) they’re
5. Black Eyed Peas are nice. ________ new Cd is very popular.
A) you B) they’re C) its D) we
D. Use a/an or some and add the words from the chart to fill the blanks.
________________ _________________ _________________ _________________
________________ _________________ __________________ _________________
Sharpener pencil case desk pencils eraser
Pen chairs tables clock notebooks
E. Use this/that/these/those to fill the lines according to the picture below.
1. _______ phone is new.2. closet is for her coat.3. books are about business.4. computer is old.5. pens are very good.6. window is open.7. papers are for the meeting.8. cabinet is for paper clips, folders, and general office things.9. picture is a photograph of her family.10. folders are for the sales reports.
F. Read the following text and rewrite the incorrect verbs into the chart.
She 1.get up at about 7 o'clock and then 2.drink a cup of coffee. When she 3.feel a bit more alert she 4.shower and 5.change. She 6.buy breakfast at the café below her block and 7.take it to work to eat. She 8.like something sweet in the morning so she 9.get croissants and Danish pastries.
She 10.travel to work on the underground and 11.arrive at about 8.45. She 12.chat to her colleagues for a while and 13.start work at nine o'clock. She 14.check her email and then 15.spend the rest of the morning on the telephone to customers. She 16.leave the office for lunch at 12 o'clock.
She 17.come home after work or sometimes 18.eat out or meets her friends for a drink. She 19.go to bed at midnight most weekdays and 20.save her energy for the weekends.