turn key or turn off?
out of 11
Post on 26-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONHelping families build legacies for their children. Find out how..
- Why Choose A Turn-Key Real Estate Company to Handle Your Real Estate Investments? Checkout a few reasons below:
- http://heardmoinvestment.strongbrook.com/schedule Get A Free Game Plan Realtors visit: http://heardmoinvestment.strongbrookdirec t.com/realtor Discover How Heardmo Investment Power Team Can Build Your Wealth and Turbo-Charge Your Retirement Cash-Flow Through Real Estate! Your Personalized Game Plan Will: Develop a custom 5 to 10 year plan to true financial freedom or a 6 to 12 month plan for cash flow now and financial freedom Reveal how easily you can create positive cash-flow for life Uncover 'Hidden Assets' you may not know you already have Accurately predict whether your money will outlast you or not Offer 3 actionable 'right-now' options to secure your retirement Schedule your FREE game plan today! There is absolutely no commitment. Nobody will come to your home, the Game Plan interview is done 100% over the telephone, and at a time that is convenient for you.*
- Tyler Bennett is the Chief Operating Officer of Strongbrook/Heardmo Investment. Tyler coordinates all the companys real estate investment services, overseeing the department that handles the PSAs, the Acquisition Department, the Insurance Department, the Real Estate Department and the Loan Department. He helps the company conduct financial analyses and oversees the transfer of properties to clients. As president of a major mortgage company, Tyler managed loans in excess of $600 million, including over $300 million in personal loan production. In addition, he has managed over $60 million in real estate purchases. T Click this L
- Tyler Bennett ink to listen to Tyler:
- Thank You for taking the time to look at this slideshare presentation
View more >