ui-ux services | web designing services
out of 31
Post on 22-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. eLuminous Technologies - UI/UX Services
- 2. 1. Introduction to UI/UX 2. Our Approach 3. Good Design Vs. Bad Design 4. Important Factors of UI/UX 5. Our project philosophy 6. Case study 7. About us This presentation includes
- 3. Introduction to UI/UX
- 4. Introduction User Experience (UX) User Interface (UI) UX is how it works and feels. Design Technology Strategy Functionality UI is how it looks. Convenience Aesthetics
- 5. Our Approach
- 6. Our Approach Pleasing to eyes Easy-to-use Minimize the effort required for activity. Every website that we design is,
- 7. Good Vs. Bad design
- 8. Good Vs. Bad Design Single ColumnMultiple Columns
- 9. Good Vs. Bad Design Segregated menu Merged Menu Who we are? Our Story Our Vision Our Goal Contact us About Us Contact us
- 10. Good Vs. Bad Design Social ProofSelf bragging Heres how our customers think we are amazing Customer 1 Customer 3 Customer 2 Customer 4 We are amazing because: We are the best We are the best We are the best We are the best
- 11. Good Vs. Bad Design Single Call to Action Multiple Options Contact Us Interested? Interested? Contact Us Download this amazing eBook Download
- 12. Good Vs. Bad Design Machine-like feel Human Feel Plan1 Plan2 Plan3 Plan1 We recommend Plan2 Plan3
- 13. Good Vs. Bad Design More efforts Less efforts Name: Address: City: State: Name: Address: Select City: Select State: Your details Your details Enter amount: Total Amount: Pay Now Pay Now $79.00 only
- 14. Good Vs. Bad Design More efforts Less efforts Name: Address: City: State: Name: Address: Select City: Select State: Your details Your details Enter amount: Total Amount: Pay Now Pay Now $79.00 only
- 15. Importance of UI/UX
- 16. Why UI/UX is important for business? Improved Brand Value 100% browsing satisfaction Faster sales conversion Customer Loyalty Business Growth and enhancement
- 17. Our Project Philosophy
- 18. Project philosophy We master our UI/UX skills following this process: Planning & Ideation UX/UI Design Development QA Measure & Enhance Usability testing
- 19. Case Study
- 20. Case Study Clients Business: As Founder and Chief Executive Officer of BananaWit, A client has developed the foundational concept; he has established BananaWit as a wholly owned subsidiary of The Pentony Group, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of New Jersey. Business needs: BananaWits team was looking to hire an outside, software engineering firm with a successful track record and in-depth media experience to handle the full design, engineering, development, testing, training, maintenance, and technical support of BananaWit until the sites official launch. After product launch and full implementation of services, their desire was to transfer the operational and technical support of the site to an independently managed IT team, employed by BananaWit. BananaWits main aim was to provide a social platform where any individual can register for BananaWit, and each will bring his/her own unique perspective to news reporting based on experience, interests, education, research, and original news sources Name of the Client: BananaWit (The Peoples Media)
- 21. Case Study Business needs: Doctors & Lawyers Politicians & Public Servants Professors & Teachers Corporate Executives & Small Business Owners Celebrities & Media Personalities High School & College Students Senior Citizens Stay-at-Home Moms Activists Our Solution: When client approached us, we provided a solution to design the static responsive website featuring all required user interface to interact with site. We had prepared a questionnaire which could give us an idea about clients business, purpose of making application, end users (audiences), competitors, design preferences. With the help of inputs provided by client, we had prepared the plan and choose the agile methodology to set the deliverables. In addition to providing independent reporting opportunities to the general public, BananaWit is structured to offer established news outlets prime sponsorship locations on-site, where media entities can provide their specific news links to browsers.
- 22. About us.
- 23. Our Infrastructure
- 24. What do we offer? 1. Web Development 2. Mobile Apps Development 3. Website designing 4. Search Engine optimization 5. Social Media Marketing 6. Virtual Assistance service.
- 25. Why choose eLuminous? Incredible UI/ UX. Well tested Products. Top-notch consulting. Commercially successful applications. Guaranteed on-time delivery. Competitor & business model analysis. Committed 24/7 support. Innovative solutions as per your industry standards. We assure:
- 26. Our Competency Average experience of 4-5 years. Good communication skills. Goal oriented & target driven. Works just like your in-house team. Zealous about innovation. Our development team consists of developers who feature:
- 27. Clientele
- 28. About Us Company background eLuminous Technologies is established in 2002. Member of STPI (Software Technology Parks of India) Registered with DGFT (Directorate General of Foreign Trade ) 100% EOU (Export Oriented Unit) by Govt. of India CMMI3 Level Practices.
- 29. About Us Our Mission Developing Mobile & Web Solutions with latest technologies, standard processes, committed support and consulting which brings growth & success for our clients. To be a world class innovative and progressive IT company having branches across the globe by 2016. Our Vision Our Values Commitment Honesty Co-operation Mission, Vision and Values..
- 30. Our major client base. Canada USA UK South Africa India Malaysia Singapore Indonesia Australia New Zealand Hong Kong Kenya Uganda Sweden
- 31. Get in touch. Become one of our esteemed CUSTOMER. Address: IT Park-29/7, Near Power House, MIDC Ambad, Ambad Industrial Area, Nashik- 422010 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Tel :+91 0253 238 2566 USA :+1 646 688 3509 Address: "TAACT, 502, Pushpamangal Commercial Complex, Near Babubhai Petrol Pump, Thane West 400 601. Phone : +91 22 21723177 Address: 22 Simei Street 1,#01-16, Singapore 529 945 Phone : + (65)-9751 4088 Email: email@example.com Address: 81 General Hertzog, Three Rivers, Vereeniging, 1929 Gauteng, South Africa. Phone : + 27 16 423 1893 HQ-Nashik Office Branch Office- Mumbai Branch Office- Singapore. Branch Office- South Africa.
View more >
UX Playbook - ux. Principles.pdf · User Interface (UI) Usability Interactions UX, UI, Usability and…