Using Google Docs with Blogger
out of 10
Post on 05-Dec-2014
DESCRIPTIONStep-by-step directions for creating a Google Doc and linking to it in a Google Blogger post.
- 2. Go to your Google Account. Select Docs.
- 3. Upload a document youve created. Browse to find file and upload.
- 4. Create a document using Google Docs. OR
- 5. Toolbar is similar to other word processing toolbars.
- 6. Publish the document to the web.
- 7. In the Share tab, select View as web page, and copy the URL of the published web page of the Doc. Your Docs Home now shows youve published the Doc.
- 8. Type the content of your block post. Highlight the words and add a link to the Google Doc Paste URL to Google Docs that you copied.
- 10. This tutorial created by All clipart is from Animation Factory . Lisa Huff . http://justread.wordpress.com blog2teach!
View more >
Collaborating with Others Using Google Docs - Tutorial ... with Others Using Google Docs ... create PowerPoint-Like presen-tations, create ... tion to their local hard drive. Access with Google Accounts