Vegetarianism Manoj Bhatia. Introduction Is it Right to KILL animals?
Post on 22-Dec-2015
- Slide 1
- Vegetarianism Manoj Bhatia
- Slide 2
- Introduction Is it Right to KILL animals?
- Slide 3
- Non-Vegetarians Arguments 1.Its hard to quit eating meat and be completely vegetarian as meat tastes really good. 2.If we dont eat meat than the number of chickens, cows and pigs would be a lot and there wouldnt be eco-logical balance. 3.Meat serves as a fabulous source of high quality proteins, which a single vegetarian food will not able to provide.
- Slide 4
- Vegetarians Argument 1.Its not right to KILL anyone. Be it animals. Human Digestive system is not made to digest meat. 2.Ecologically most of the animals are becoming extinct. Moreover, God should be the one to decide the lifespan of living beings. 3.The incidence of high BP, Heart disease, Obesity and high cholesterol levels is found to be greater among non-vegetarians. Vegetarians are in fact more healthier than non-vegetarians.
- Slide 5
- Personal Opinion I am vegetarian but I dont mind people being Non- Vegetarians.
View more >
Anticipation Guide It is never right to kill another person It is never right to kill another person AgreeDisagree.
INTRODUCTION TO C - Anuradha Bhatia in C Anuradha Bhatia 1 INTRODUCTION TO C C is a general purpose structured programming language that is powerful, efficient
Introduction Skydivers and drug dealers. Series Outline What is it? What does it do to me? How do I kill it?