von richter ps8
Click here to load reader
Post on 30-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. 1Vanessa von Richter
- 2. VISION A world where staying in paediatric hospitals and nursing homes becomes a colourful, welcoming and reassuring experience. 2
- 3. ANOUK PROGRAMME We help create therapeutic murals in medical institutions and specialised homes for children and the elderly. 3
- 4. BENEFICIARIES ARE ACTORS 4 Children, the elderly and health-care staff actively define the project and work with the Anouk artists.
- 5. A DEDICATEDTEAM OF ARTISTS 5 Small teams of artists work together on missions of 2 to 5 weeks: - Same experienced artists (working abroad half the year) - Trained in Anouk methodology - Listen and adapt to the needs of the institutions and patients
- 6. BENEFITS 6 Change from negative outlook (stress, fear, rejection) to positive outlook (well-being, acceptance, calm). Encourage interactions - Easier treatments. Improve work environment. Reduces maintenance work. Promote general well-being.
- 7. 7 Example of a Paediatric Intensive care ward We work in fully operating wards completing projects in a few weeks. CHILDREN ARE SOOTHED
- 8. STRENGTH & PRESENCE 100 projects 12 countries 960000 patients soothed Largest actor in the field No. of project requests increasing 8
- 9. ANOUK IMPACT Improve healing, Promote well-being Staff motivation, Reduces maintenance work Beneficairies are actors Health Gain Econ. Gain Social Value
- 10. 10 OUR STRUCTURE An operational non-profit Foundation, created in 2008. Governed and regulated by the Swiss Surveillance Authority. Donations are tax-deductable.
- 11. 11 Evidence-based impact studies are being organised with: University of Zurich, Switzerland University of Minho, Portugal POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY
- 12. Vanessa von Richter email@example.com www.anouk.org 12 THANK YOU