want to get hired? avoid these resume pitfalls
Post on 28-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONA generic resume will get you nowhere in the job market. Your resume would probably just be skimmed over like the hundreds of other resumes on the recruiters desk, or the hiring manager wouldnt take a second glance at it. So, your efforts to land a job would be cut short early on in the game. There are many ways for your resume to keep you on the list of applicants under consideration and attract more offers for an interview. For instance, if you customize your resume for the particular job that youre applying for, this will make it easier for the manager to choose your resume over all the other resumes. In their eagerness to create a job-specific resume, some applicants go overboard and write the funniest things. Almagreta Resume Templates http://almagreta.com/resume-templates/ compiled some of the amusing statements that these job applicants included on their resumes.
- 1. Top 10 Funniest ings Job Applicants Put on Their Resumes by almagreta.com
- 2. "Experienced with numerous office machines and can make great lattes."
- 3. "Married, eight children. Prefer frequent travel."
- 4. "I am a rabid typist."
- 5. REPORT and can sometimes offend." "My ruthlessness terrorized the competition
- 6. dog for years." "Watered, groomed, and fed the family
- 7. "My dream job would be a professional ballet dancer but once I figured out I couldnt do that I settled on Metallurgy."
- 8. Tasks accomplished effectiveness, efficacy, and expertise." "I perform my job with effortless efficiency,
- 9. could be parachuted into my job." "I was pushed aside so the Managers girlfriend
- 10. "I am a pit bull when it comes to analysis."
- 11. "I eat computers for breakfast." 12 1 3 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- 12. Almagreta Resume Templates The easiest way to create the best resume for your dream job! http://almagreta.com/resume-templates/ Beautiful templates to make your life easier almagreta. Direct dofollow link to http://almagreta.com is required when republishing.
View more >