out of 14
Post on 11-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONThis presantation is about How warren buffet can help us to live simple life.
- Warren Buffet Family Known as the Worlds Greatest Investor. Birth: August 30,1930, in Omaha, Nebraska. Father: Howard Buffett Mother: Leila Stahl Buffett Buffett was the second of three children and the only boy.
- 4th biggest millionaire. At the age of 6th he purchase a packet of six bottle of Coca-Cola in 25 cent, and sale every bottle individually by the profit of 5 cent/bottle.
- 1st Investment: At the age of 11th. Price: $38 and earn $40. By the age of 13, Buffett was running his own businesses as a Paperboy and selling his own Horse racing tip sheet. That same year, he filed his first tax return.
- Father sent him to University of Pennsylvania at the age of 16 to study business. He complained that I knew more than my professorHe stayed two years, moved to the University of Nebraska and emerged from college at age 20. with nearly $10,000 from his childhood businesses.
- In 1988, Buffett began buying stock in CocaCola Company, eventually purchasing up to 7% of the company for $1.02 billion.
- Carlos Slim Helu $73 B, Maxico (Telecom) Warren Buffett $53.5 B, USA (Berkshire Hathaway) Amancio Ortega $57 B, Spain (Zara) Bill Gates $67 B, USA (Microsoft) Larry Ellison $43 B, USA (Oracle)
- At Omaha bought a home in 1958 for $31,500. At Laguna Beach Bought in 1996 for $11,00,000
- Follow the 2 rules. 1) Never loss your money 2) Never forget rule no. 1
View more >