ways understand fans ii. - facebook
out of 52
Post on 02-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONMy presentation from Babelcamp 2014
- 1. Ways to understand fans II. - Facebook 6. 9. 2014 Babelcamp Josef lerka (@stunome, @socialbakers)
- 2. Questions who am I? who are you? who are yours friends? (on Facebook, of course)
- 3. Answers Facebook Audience Insights Facebook Graph Search Social media researches (right answer: all together now, case study)
- 4. FB Audience Insights Tell me..
- 5. FB Audience Insights time for real-time demo: https://www.facebook.com/ads/audience_insights/ people
- 6. FB Audience Insights pros: ? cons: ?
- 7. FB Graph Search Semantic search for dummies
- 8. FB Graph Search time for real-time demo: https://www.facebook.com/ads/audience_insights/ people
- 9. Examples My friends, My friends who like Ulice, My friends who like Ulice and are over 40 years old Photos taken in Prague, Czech Republic , Photos taken in Prague, Czech Republic by Milo Zeman - prezident esk republiky, Photos taken in Prague, Czech Republic of Prague, Czech Republic by people who are student, Photos taken in Prague, Czech Republic of Prague, Czech Republic by people who are students and are fans of Legalizace People who are fans of Ptel Novoruska, Pages liked by people who like Ptel Novoruska, Favorite pages of people who are in Ptel Ruska v esk republice Photos uploaded by people who are fans of Ptel Novoruska, Photos uploaded by people who are fans of t Brno RIP, Photos uploaded by people who are fans of 4chan and live in Czech republic
- 10. FB Graph Search pros: ? cons: ?
- 11. Social meda research some things from our kitchen
- 12. Our researches FND - Facebook normalized distance This analysis can be used to understand what users who like your content also like. This information can be used for marketing and ad targeting, strategic partnerships and sponsorships, etc.
- 13. FND formula m = log10(number of all accounts from current country); fx = log10(number of likers on page X); fy = log10(number of likers on page Y); fxy = log10(number of common co-likers); FND = ((max(fx,fy) - fxy) / (m - min(fx,fy)) This methodology is based on the Google Similarity Distance and information based distance, which is an extension of the Kolmogorov complexity.
- 14. Distance matrix The Fox News Page has a strong tie to ABC News and CNN, a significant tie to Ford, and no tie to Audi and BMW. Therefore, users who like Fox content have the strongest tendency to like content on other news station, but also have a significant tendency to like Ford content.
- 15. UK media
- 16. How to verify? correlation between clusters from Facebook and real party voting we analyze correlation between election results in cities and build correlation matrix than we correlate both matrix (Facebook and real elections)
- 17. How to verify? Czech republic 0.71 Poland 0.79 Slovak 0.67 Germany 0.71 well done!
- 18. Segmentations NE Bruselu Dlnick strana sociln spravedlnosti czech extrem right-wings parties case study of internal segmentation
- 19. Strange? So... ... lets talk food: MIXIT!
- 20. Who is close to... small insights into current affairs...
- 21. Big players TV and finance industry
- 22. Political party some insights
- 23. Watch TV! greens vs neonazi, kdu vs top 09
- 24. All together now! Fox News and automotive industry
- 25. All together now What we know: The Fox News Page has a strong tie to ABC News and CNN, a significant tie to Ford, and no tie to Audi and BMW etc. Therefore, users who like Fox content have the strongest tendency to like content on other news station, but also have a significant tendency to like Ford content.
- 26. Fox News With enriched Facebook Ads data, clients are able to gather some key insights to improve the targeting of Facebook campaigns, for example Fox News can recognize that they have the most Fan Overlap with Toyota and Ford. Fox News and Ford have the closest relationship in terms of a users tendency to like content. Therefore, Fox News can assume that Ford Fans would be most receptive to Fox News content.
- 27. Fox News
- 28. Recommendations Based on this data we are able better: Target Custom Audiences - you can find rigths interest for campaigns, you can find better keywords for PPC campaigns and for off-line advertasing Create Engaging Content Grow the Brands Fan Base
- 29. Thats all folks! Thnx @josefslerka
View more >