we need each other
Post on 24-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONThese slides go with my proposed research project presentation for the Research Methods Communication class at Ball State University.
- 1. We Need Each Other
- Bethany Planton
- April 19, 2011
2. Social Networks:A configuration of people connected to one another through interpersonal means, such as friendship, common interest, or ideas 3. Social Networking Sites: The use of a specific type of Web site focused on the creation and growth of online social networks which allows users to interact 4. 5. Employee Donor Potential Donor 6. 7. Knowledge Sharing 8. Listening 9. Image Building 10. 11. References
- Burgess, D. (2005). What motivates employees to transfer knowledge outside their work unit?Journal of Business Communication, 42,324-348.
- Crawford, K. (2009). Following you: Disciplines of listening in social media.Continuum: Journal of Media & Cultural Studies, 23,525-535.
- Coyle, C. L. & Vaughn H. (2008). Social networking: Communication revolution or evolution?Bell Labs Technical Journal, 13,13-18.
- Livingston, G. (2009). High-dollar nonprofit donors would embrace social media.Journal of New Communications Research, 4,87-94.
- Venable, B., Rose, G., Bush, V., & Gilbert, F. (2005). The role of brand personality in charitable giving: An assessment and validation.Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 33,295-312.