out of 10
Post on 01-Sep-2014
Embed Size (px)
- Priit 11.a
- 100 documented cases in U.S.A.
- It is caused by a mutation in a gene
- normal act w h ich would cause pain (as to nail a needle) it does not cause them any painful sensation
- They must be under supervision in early ages so that they cant injure themselves.
- A round 300 kids appear with this syndrome each year.
- Nobody knows , if those that are affected in the origin of the dise a s e are nerves, brain stem or muscles .
- They cannot smile, frown, move the eyes laterally or control the blinking.
- They are often found sleeping with the open eyes.
- Around 500 documented cases in the world.
- It is caused by the fusion of two zygotes of different sex.
- The zygotes that would be formed and that were destined to being twins, end up fusing and becoming an only individual .
- That is woman and man at the same time.
- These two can be mixed, on the one hand a testicle and on the other an ovary.
- 200-300 documented cases around the world.
- I t is estimated that one case appears in two million births.
- The growths cannot be removed with surgery because such removal causes the body to repair the area of surgery with more bone.
- 200 documented cases all around the world.
- C aused by a recombination in the embryo .
- Around 100 documented cases.
- It is caused by LMNA gene.
- A ge very quickly from the childhood.
- Grow faster than the other children.
- Around 100 documented cases around the world.
- Two twins dont get to separate completely .
- 40-50 documented cases around the world
- T he mutation occurs spontaneously.
- C overed with hair.
View more >