What do you do when someone insult your friends ? Do you defend them? How?
Post on 17-Dec-2015
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- What do you do when someone insult your friends ? Do you defend them? How?
- Slide 3
- Long-term Causes of World War 1 A growing sense of nationalism and imperialism fuels competitiveness and antagonism in Europe, this leads to military buildups in many powerful nations The fears and jealousies results in the creation of two defense alliances, the Allies and the Central Powers
- Slide 4
- An Assassination Leads to War The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand sparks the first World War The alliance system forces many nations into the war
- Slide 5
- The Fighting Starts Germany invades Belgium Armies use trench warfare to fight for small areas of land Fighting is deadlocked two years
- Slide 6
- American Neutrality Although most Americans oppose entering the war public opinion is strongly divided Economic and cultural ties with Britain plus reports of German atrocities, gain American sympathy for the Allies
- Slide 7
- The United States Enters the War The British naval blockade creates terrible food shortages in Germany German U boats sink British ships, and turn American public opinion against Germany Wilson is reelected in 1916 on a platform of neutrality, but events prompt the president to declare war
View more >
When someone in your organization says, “it is really getting really political around here.’ What do you think? What do your instincts tell you? How do.
What do you do when your hot tub overheats in summer? ?· What do you do when your hot tub overheats…
Pseudohypacusis/ Nonorganic/ Functional Hearing Loss: What do you do when someone shows a hearing loss you don't think is true? What do you do when someone.
Do Now On a piece of paper answer: What are some ways that you can convince other people of your opinion? How do you persuade someone? How do you get them.
How do you decide what product to buy? Do you consider different options before you decide? Do your friends or families influence you?
WARM-UP 1.How do you ask someone for their name? 2.How do you ask where someone is from? 3.How do you ask what someone likes to do? 4.How do you ask someone.
When Friends Ask: Where Do You Get Your Protein? ?· When Friends Ask: Where Do You Get Your Protein?…
Defense Mechanisms. Ask yourself What do you tend to do when you are anxious? What do you tend to do when you are anxious? What do you tend to do when.
TRUST COS 4860 Bruce K. Barnard. Trust How do you know when you can trust someone? How do you know when you can trust someone?