wk4 t2 2020 - home - raglan public school · 2020. 11. 27. · microsoft word - wk4 t2 2020 author:...

CLASS AWARDS Announced Friday through Dojo. NEW CALENDAR DATES Week 5 Term 2 25/5/2020 Students return fulltime New Dates: Yr4 Brewongle excursion 28-30 Oct 2020 School photos 12 Nov 2020 Dates to be confirmed: World of Maths AT HOME CONTACT Teachers contacting via DOJO LIBRARY NEWS I hope you have all been enjoying the stories I have posted on your class Dojo. I have certainly had fun choosing and listening to them myself. Thank you for your all your positive responses and great messages. Nichole Wade Teacher Librarian Message from our Scripture Teachers The SRE Teachers send their best wishes to the children, families and staff of Raglan Public School community. Simple to follow COMBINED CONNECT SRE lessons are available online at the following link : https://cepconnect.com.au/learningathome/t erm2 PRINCIPAL’S REPORT All Students Return Monday 25 th May The news we have been waiting for is here! You may have already heard in the media last night that all students will return to school on Monday. We will be very excited to see our students returning to school fulltime. I’ve included The Department of Educations ‘Managed Return to School Plan’ guide for families that outlines the current plan and expectations. We will most likely move to phase 3 of the plan next week. This will be confirmed at 3.30pm this afternoon via livestream. I will communicate this message via Dojo. Please make yourself familiar with the expectations as there are still many restrictions. A reminder if possible please stay in the car for drop off and pick up to help maintain social distancing, minimise contact and keep everyone safe. There will be a teacher on duty at the Godfrey Street gate before and after school each day to greet and farewell the children. If you need to contact the school please continue to do so via DOJO, email or a phone call to the office. School Canteen A decision regarding the opening of the school canteen will be made by the P & C in the near future. Water Bottles Please remember to bring a water bottle each day that you are at school. The bubblers are currently out of action for all children. Aliyah’s 2020 Project Our school leader Aliyah with the help of her sister Andi-Grace have come up with a lovely school project to help bring the students all together following the months of home learning. They would like students to paint a rock that represents themselves. It will be placed in a garden in the courtyard under a sign that Aliyah made. The girls also produced a video to explain the project. The video will be published on Facebook and shown to students at school next week. Well done girls! Working together as partners in the education of your child. Jo Cafe Week 4 Term 2 2020 NEWSLETTER Tuesday, 19 th May 2020

Upload: others

Post on 23-Jan-2021

Category:

Documents

0 download

TRANSCRIPT

Page 1: Wk4 T2 2020 - Home - Raglan Public School · 2020. 11. 27. · Microsoft Word - Wk4 T2 2020 Author: kdoble2 Created Date: 5/19/2020 2:28:57 PM

CLASS AWARDS Announced Friday through Dojo.

NEW CALENDAR DATES Week 5 Term 2 25/5/2020 Students return fulltime New Dates:

Yr4 Brewongle excursion 28-30 Oct 2020

School photos 12 Nov 2020 Dates to be confirmed:

World of Maths

AT HOME CONTACT

Teachers contacting via DOJO

LIBRARY NEWS I hope you have all been enjoying the stories I have posted on your class Dojo. I have certainly had fun choosing and listening to them myself. Thank you for your all your positive responses and great messages. Nichole Wade Teacher Librarian

Message from our Scripture Teachers The SRE Teachers send their best wishes to the children, families and staff of Raglan Public School community. Simple to follow COMBINED CONNECT SRE lessons are available online at the following link :

https://cepconnect.com.au/learningathome/term2

PRINCIPAL’S REPORT

All Students Return Monday 25th May

The news we have been waiting for is here! You may have already heard in the media last night that all students will return to school on Monday. We will be very excited to see our students returning to school fulltime. I’ve included The Department of Educations ‘Managed Return to School Plan’ guide for families that outlines the current plan and expectations. We will most likely move to phase 3 of the plan next week. This will be confirmed at 3.30pm this afternoon via livestream. I will communicate this message via Dojo. Please make yourself familiar with the expectations as there are still many restrictions.

A reminder if possible please stay in the car for drop off and pick up to help maintain social distancing, minimise contact and keep everyone safe. There will be a teacher on duty at the Godfrey Street gate before and after school each day to greet and farewell the children.

If you need to contact the school please continue to do so via DOJO, email or a phone call to the office.

School Canteen

A decision regarding the opening of the school canteen will be made by the P & C in the near future.

Water Bottles

Please remember to bring a water bottle each day that you are at school. The bubblers are currently out of action for all children.

Aliyah’s 2020 Project

Our school leader Aliyah with the help of her sister Andi-Grace have come up with a lovely school project to help bring the students all together following the months of home learning. They would like students to paint a rock that represents themselves. It will be placed in a garden in the courtyard under a sign that

Aliyah made. The girls also produced a video to explain the project. The video will be published on Facebook and shown to students at school next week. Well done girls!

Working together as partners in the education of your child.

Jo Cafe

Week 4 Term 2 2020 NEWSLETTER Tuesday, 19th May 2020

Page 2: Wk4 T2 2020 - Home - Raglan Public School · 2020. 11. 27. · Microsoft Word - Wk4 T2 2020 Author: kdoble2 Created Date: 5/19/2020 2:28:57 PM

Wednesday & Thursday Groups

Page 3: Wk4 T2 2020 - Home - Raglan Public School · 2020. 11. 27. · Microsoft Word - Wk4 T2 2020 Author: kdoble2 Created Date: 5/19/2020 2:28:57 PM

Award Winners Week 3

Page 4: Wk4 T2 2020 - Home - Raglan Public School · 2020. 11. 27. · Microsoft Word - Wk4 T2 2020 Author: kdoble2 Created Date: 5/19/2020 2:28:57 PM