young marketers elite grand test - thuy tien
out of 29
Post on 20-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Grand Test TEA assignment
- 2. AGENDA Background Analysis Brand Ideation Launching Campaign Rollout 1 2 4
- 3. Background Analysis Inspiring, promisingline of product with FIERCEcompetition
- 4. Vietnam is the home of tea. Vietnam has been a traditional tea-drinking country, with many people drinking tea regularly and the best ranked resources. Yet the advantages of Vietnamese tea is not properly exploited. RTD tea is expected to grow with constant off- trade value CAGR of 9% over the forecast period. RTD tea will remain the most sought-after type of soft drinks for its health benefits, benefiting from the rising health and wellness trend in the country. More consumers will be attracted to naturally healthy thirst- quenching options like RTD tea, instead of other choices like carbonates. Vietnamese tea overview Inspiring, promisingline of product
- 5. RTD tea remained the most consumed type of soft drinks in Vietnam. RTD tea attracts consumers for its naturally healthy image. Thus, RTD tea provides a convenient, cooling and thirst-quenching format that most people can enjoy, which is more suitable for the hot weather compared to hot tea. Many RTD tea players also focus on its health benefits in their advertisement and promotion campaigns, continuously putting RTD tea on top of consumer choices for a soft drink. NGK market Tea segment overview Tan Hiep Phat Group remained the leading player in RTD tea with 41% off-trade value share. The company has a few highly successful brands, such as Zero Degree Green Tea and Dr Thanh. Tan Hiep Phat was one of the first to launch RTD green tea and RTD herbal tea in Vietnam, both accompanied by very strong marketing and advertising campaigns to raise awareness of the brands and their health benefits. As such, it gained share quickly during the review period. In fact, the booming growth of RTD tea during that period was attributed partially to Tan Hiep Phats efforts. with FIERCEcompetition Market growth Market share
- 6. Generating Brand Idea through Consumer insight, Category Truth and Product Truth Brand Ideation
- 7. CATEGORY truth Purifier, healthy, stability
- 8. TARGET customer Male and female (mostly female) aged 27-35, ABC, mostly in big cities Appreciate cultureand deep perception
- 9. SEGMEN- TATION First experiementer First soldier Real soldier Social Climber OUTLOOK Attraction Fear/weakness Being out-of-date EXPLORATION Try and error Fear/weakness Being narrow minded PERFORMANCE Progressive Fear/weakness Being left- behind BALANCE Successful Fear/weakness Being unbalanced 18-22 22-25 26-29 30-35
- 10. Their interests shifted towards family Most of their time is spent on WORK, FAMILY, their own at the lowest Their objectives starts with WE not I Less time is spent on personal care, but they appreciate valued premium products They get swallowed by the social race, withour realizing they are losing balance their deepest fear between WE and I. Their own selves are not treasured enough anymore, yet at this stage of life, they deserve indulgence and calm.
- 11. CONSUMER truth I get carried away by my ambition that I tend to lose my balance. BUT I got used to the speed and can not slow down. I wish there was a mean to calm me down to treasure myself.
- 12. Instictive benetifit of white tea to create mental stability PRODUCT Truth Only white tea has the biggest amount of catechin, the atioxidant that create mental stability, reducing cholesterol, anti-aging.
- 13. CONSUMER truth PRODUCT Truth CATEGORY truth I wish there was a mean to calm me down to treasure myself. Instictive benetifit of white tea to create mental stability Natural Stabilizer Treasure you with stability BRAND IDEA
- 14. Packaging Product Price Proposition Place People Dominant color is light green and white. Premium with 2 lines: glass and plastic Bottled White tea with falavoured variants High, premium Mental stabilizer that treasure your mind and body Showroom, su permarket, mi nimart, instore Calm, friendly, progressive staff TREASURE tea
- 15. BRAND Positioning statement Provide what need To whom Different by Reason to Believe Calmness to treasure oneself Male and female (mostly female) aged 27- 35, ABC, mos tly in big cities Being the first bottled white tea on the market, attac king the self- indulgence need Oringinal white tea with instictive effect of mental stabilizer
- 16. Launching Campaign Rollout
- 17. CAMPAIGN Background TREASURE is a newcomer in bottled tea market with a unique selling proposition and product. (white tea with oringinal taste) Current market it overwhelmed by many brands that mostly focus on young people.
- 18. Campaign OBJECTIVE Communication objective Deliver TREASUREs unique product and the inspiring proposition Business objective Introduce TREASURE to the market, Drive trial and purchase
- 19. TARGET audience Male and female (mostly female) aged 27-35, ABC, mostly in big cities Unbalancing life, afraid of aging
- 20. Insight I dont have time to take care of myself, I am afraid of getting old for over stressful, losing balance in life. I wish for a stabilizer that save me from aging.
- 21. Big Idea I dont have time to take care of myself, I am afraid of getting old for over stressful, losing balance in life. I wish for a stabilizer that save me from aging. STAY YOUNG WITH WHITE TREASURE RESCUE Big idea
- 22. I dont have time to take care of myself, I am afraid of getting old over losing balance in life. I wish for a stabilizer that save me from aging. TREASURE you with balance. Keep calm and avoid aging. Trigger their fear of aging by a facebook app showing how stress can hasten their aging Let them experience the calming effect of TREASURE by time machine sampling tour Celebrate the amazing effect of TREASURE by an MV with everyoung people Insight Storyline Brand Role Stragegic approach
- 23. Draw all attention to the terrible effect of aging Engage TA in the demonstration of TREASURE Amplify the accomplishment of TREASURE If you dont spend enough time taking care of yourself, the aging effect is terrible Lets calm down and treasure yourself with TREASURE Lets celebrate the youthful effect of TREASURE TREASURE facebook app WHITE TREASURE RESCUE samling tour TREASURE MV Objective Key message Key hook Facebook Application Influencer sharing Advertorials, Editorials Sampling tour Influencer sharing Advertorial, Editorials TVC SEO, SEM MV Influencer sharing Advertorial, Editorials SEO, SEM Social tactics Get to know Engage Get to love
- 24. MEDIA TOUCHPOINTS Analyse to choose channels to approach
- 25. Online Print Influencers Social media KEY MEDIA CHANNELS
- 26. Upload your picture and answer questions about your time arrrangement The app will analyse and send back your aged picture Influencers will be the first to play and share it to their followers. Advertorials, Edi torials to dramatize the aging effect of not taking care of yourself input output Virality Phase 1
- 27. Phase 2 Our Bus will rescue the one who played the app and got worried The bus will stop at supermarkets, malls, offices and minimarts to give wet sampling Share the WHITE TREASURE rescue journey on editorials, advertorials, recording the tesimonials of whom tasted and realized the effect and oringinal taste Digital sampling Traditional sampling Virality
- 28. Phase 3 YOU DESERVE MV by Ho Ngoc Ha, emphasizing that women should stay calm and spend time to take care of themselves, be cause they deserve The YOU DESERVE trend on social world to amplify the meaningful message of TREASURE Sharing on Advertorials, Edi torials, influence r engagement
View more >