1 newsouth hr reporting running the accounting distributions report
out of 22
Post on 19-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- 1 NewSouth HR Reporting Running the Accounting Distributions Report
- Slide 2
- 2 Select New South HR by a left mouse click once on NewSouth HR icon
- Slide 3
- 3 Select Inquiries and Reporting
- Slide 4
- 4 Select Reporting
- Slide 5
- 5 Select Financial Information
- Slide 6
- 6 Select Account Distributions
- Slide 7
- 7 Name the run control e.g. accounting_distributions A Run Control ID is an identifier or title given to a specific report to allow use of the same parameters in the future. Alternatively, you may choose to use the same Run Control ID for every report (e.g. your initials) and redefine all parameters each time a report is run. Enter the chosen Run Control ID. For the Accounting Distributions report the Dept Id Data Source will always be CENTRAL on this panel, click
- Slide 8
- 8 Define parameters to include the required date and account details As of Date: Enter the As Of Date or click to access a dropdown calendar. This can be any date
- Slide 9
- 9 Department: There are 3 methods of defining the Department 1)enter the Department ID if known 2)click to access a dropdown list of Department IDs If unsure of the DeptID, search for it by entering part of the department code (Note: case sensitive) in Department field, click, highlight the required DeptID from the list returned and click
- Slide 10
- 10 Department: 3) search for the DeptID using the tree on the right hand side of the panel. Expand the relevant folders to find the Department by clicking on. Highlight the required DeptID and click to populate the Department field.
- Slide 11
- 11 next to the DeptID indicates lower level departments. Choose to include lower level departments in the report by checking You can also include unfilled positions by checking
- Slide 12
- 12 Click to run the report. The first time a report is run you are required to select a server.
- Slide 13
- 13 Select server PSNT and click to run the report.
- Slide 14
- 14 Take note of the Process Instance number.
- Slide 15
- 15 Go > PeopleTools > Process Monitor to check the status of the report.
- Slide 16
- 16 Click the icon to refresh the display on the Process Monitor. When the report status reads Success proceed to collect the report from the NSS Report Web page.
- Slide 17
- 17 To view the report click on the Citrix session and select
- Slide 18
- 18 Select
- Slide 19
- 19 Enter your User name and Password and select
- Slide 20
- 20 Select Accounting Distributions from the list of Distributed Reports under Higher Education, Adhoc Reports matching the date and process instance number noted earlier. Note: The report will not appear on the list of Distributed Reports on the website if the parameters by which the report is run capture no data.
- Slide 21
- 21 Scroll down the panel and select the report icon
- Slide 22
- 22 Select the print icon to print the report to a NSS networked printer.
View more >
1 Chapter 8: The Binomial and Geometric Distributions 8.1Binomial Distributions 8.2Geometric Distributions
HR Query RunBook - The City University of New ??Our goals include system enhancements and process ... (HR Audit and HR ... Office of Human Resources Management / HRIS Running HR Queries in the HCM
Spatial distributions and temporal change in distributions ... ?· Spatial distributions and temporal…
Common Continuous Distributions - Mark ?· Common Continuous Distributions ... Beta distributions are…
A dramatically simple approach for running better HR ?· Letter. § Verification of ... § Earned leave…