14 effective ways to protect yourself against chronic stress
out of 36
Post on 14-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. 14 Effective Ways to Protect Yourself Against Chronic Stress
- 2. STRESS It is simply impossible to totally eliminate stress from our lives.
- 3. STRESS It is simply impossible to totally eliminate stress from our lives. A little stress can be good for you.
- 4. STRESS It is simply impossible to totally eliminate stress from our lives. A little stress can be good for you. Too much stress is what we want to avoid.
- 5. 8 Ways ChronicStress Can Wreck Your Life
- 6. Stress Can Ruin Your Sleep
- 7. Wreck Your Emotions
- 8. Spoil Your Concentration
- 9. Make You Lose or Gain Weight
- 10. Weaken Your Immune System
- 11. Diminish Your Willpower
- 12. Contribute to Your Risk of Life- Threatening and Debilitating Diseases
- 13. 7 Causes of Stress
- 14. That Critical Voice Inside Your Head
- 15. Toxic Relationships
- 16. Self-Sabotage
- 17. Inner Conflict
- 18. Inner Passivity
- 19. Autopilot Thinking
- 20. Physical Imbalance
- 21. 14 Natural Ways to Manage Stress
- 22. #1 Be Assertive It means being able to effectively express yourself while respecting others point of view.
- 23. #2 Learn to Deal with Conflict Developing your conflict resolution skills is a must to manage stress better.
- 24. #3 Learn to Communicate Effectively Trying to put your thoughts into words can be doubly difficult when youre under stress.
- 25. #4 Learn to Manage Your Time Learning to effectively manage time is not easy. The rewards, however, are truly worth it.
- 26. #5 Build Your Social Support Network Close friends and family who you know will always be there when you need them can go a long way to helping you manage stress.
- 27. #6 Focus on the Positive Researchers observe that resilience to stress is one of positive thinking's effect.
- 28. #7 Be Thankful Being thankful is a powerful antidote against stress.
- 29. #8 Stop and Smell the Roses Life would be infinitely less stressful if we just take the time to slow down.
- 30. #9 Use Humor Laughter can leave you feeling relaxed.
- 31. #10 Develop Your Self-Esteem Raising our self- esteem is not easy, but it is possible.
- 32. #11 Learn to Cope with Your Fear and Anxiety Avoiding fear makes fear more powerful.
- 33. #12 Mind Your Spiritual Health Those who are spiritual-minded tend to cope with stress better.
- 34. #13 Learn to Relax There are techniques that stimulate the relaxation response in our body which counteract the effects of stress.
- 35. #14 Exercise All forms of exercise can go a long way in managing stress.
- 36. For more information about this article, please visit: http://rnblog.rockwellnutrition.com/
View more >