2014 fip program of events
out of 32
Post on 19-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTION2014 ARTBA Federal Issues Program Full Schedule
- 2014 ARTBA Federal Issues Program &Transportation Construction Coalition Fly-In PROGRAM OF EVENTS | June 9-11
- MAINTAINING OUR CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE Celebrating a century of service, HNTB understands the life cycle of infrastructure and addresses clients most and operational challenges. www.hntb.com
- HOTEL INFORMATION Mayflower Hotel 1127 Connecticut Ave., N.W. Washington, D.C. 20036 (t) 202.347.3000 ARTBA Registration Desk: Mayflower Hotel Lobby Level Meeting Rooms: Lobby Level: State, Senate, Promenade, Chinese room and Grand Ballroom 2nd Floor: Delaware, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, New York and New Jersey Lower Level: Colonial room LOBBY LEVEL LOWER LEVEL ARTBA Registration Desk
- 2ND FLOOR
- SCHEDULE Monday, June 9 11:30 a.m. 1:00 p.m. Transportation Officials Division (Senate room: lobby level) Presiding: Eric Seibring, county engineer, Piatt County, Ill. Public Private Partnerships Division (North Carolina room: 2nd floor) Presiding: Thomas Stoner, vice president, H.W. Lochner, Inc. 12:00 1:30 p.m. Transportation Development Foundation Trustees (Rhode Island Room: 2nd floor) Presiding: Leo Vecellio, chairman & CEO, Vecellio Group, Inc. 12:30 4:00 p.m. Young Executive Development Program (State room: lobby level) Presiding: Kenyon Gleason, vice president, development & field operations, ARTBA 1:00 4:00 p.m. Contract Administration Committee Meeting with Federal Highway Administration (Chinese room: lobby level) Presiding: Jeff Clyde, vice president, administration, W.W. Clyde & Co. Speaker: Jerry Yakowenko, contract administration team leader, FHWA 2:00 3:30 p.m. Transportation Safety Advisory Council (Virginia room: 2nd floor) Presiding: Taylor Bowlden, manager, federal government affairs, 3M Sponsor: Trinity Highway Products Bridge Policy & Promotion Council (South Carolina Room: 2nd floor) Presiding: Ted Zoli, senior vice president, HNTB Corp. Speakers: Romeo Garcia, acting bridge & tunnel construction engineer, FHWA; and Bala Sivakumar, P.E., vice president, director-special bridge projects, HNTB Corporation Research & Education Division (Georgia Room: 2nd floor) Presiding: Dr. R. Clark Graves, program manager for pavements, materials & geotech, Kentucky Transportation Center Nominating Committee (New Hampshire Room: 2nd floor) Presiding: Steve Wright, president, Wright Brothers Construction Co., Inc.
- SIGN UP AT IMAKEAMERICA.COM AEM and I Make America thank you for coming to Washington to make your voice heard on the highway bill. We want to support your efforts. Go to www.IMakeAmerica.com/Reimbursement to learn more.
- continued 2:30 3:30 p.m. Ports & Waterways Council Meeting (New Jersey Room: 2nd floor) Presiding: Will Spielvogel, chief operating officer, Jay Cashman, Inc.; and Pierce Homer, transportation director, Moffat & Nichol 3:30 5:30 p.m. Executive Committee (Senate Room: Lobby level) Presiding: 2014 ARTBA Chairman Doug Black, CEO, John Deere Landscapes Sponsor: HCSS 4:00 5:30 p.m. Environmental Committee Meeting with Federal Officials (Rhode Island Room: 2nd floor) Presiding: Kevin Thomas, environmental services manager, RBF Consulting; and Jeff Nelson, president, David Nelson Construction Co. 4:00 6:00 p.m. Joint Young Executive Development Program & Young Executive Leadership Council (State Room: Lobby Level) Presiding: David Harwood, senior vice president & director of strategic business sectors, Terracon 5:30 6:30 p.m. Council of State Executives (South Carolina Room: 2nd floor) Presiding: Pat Goss, executive director, Wisconsin Transportation Builders Association Co-Sponsors: UTCA of New Jersey and Construction Industry Council Women Leaders in Transportation Design & Construction Council (Rhode Island Room: 2nd floor) Presiding: Melissa Tooley, director, Southwest Region University, Transportation Center, Texas A&M Transportation Institute 6:30 7:30 p.m. Reception (Chinese Room: Lobby Level) Co-Sponsors: CASE Construction Equipment, Parsons Brinckerhoff, Association of Equipment Manufacturers, AECOM, McKee Risk Management, Inc. and MARSH SCHEDULE Monday, June 9
- As a global leader, AECOMs professionals provide a full range of transportation services, including tolling and intelligent transportation systems, managed lanes and complex bridges. Ranked #1 in Transportation by Engineering News-Record, we consistently deliver sustainable, reliable and visionary projects. www.aecom.com CREATE. ENHANCE. SUSTAIN.
- Tuesday, June 10 7:30 9:30 a.m. Contractors Division (Colonial Room: Lower Level) Presiding: Jeff Clyde, vice president, administration, W.W. Clyde & Co. Speaker: Butch Waidelich, associate administrator for infrastructure, FHWA Co-Sponsors: Wright Brothers Construction Co., and Herzog Contracting Corp. Planning & Design Division (Rhode Island Room: 2nd Floor) Presiding: Matt Cummings, senior vice president, AECOM Sponsor: Ammann & Whitney Materials & Services Division (Georgia Room: 2nd Floor) Presiding: Mike Flowers, president, American Bridge Company Speaker: Hari Kalla, P.E., director, center for accelerating innovation, Federal Highway Administration 8:30 9:30 a.m. Young Executive Development Program (Senate Room: Lobby level) 9:30 9:45 a.m. Networking Break (Grand Ballroom Foyer: Lobby level) Co-Sponsors: H.W. Lochner, Inc., and Astec Industries, Inc. 9:45 11:00 a.m. General Sessions (Grand Ballroom: Lobby level) Dave Bauer, senior vice president of government relations, ARTBA Nick Goldstein, vice president of environmental & regulatory affairs, ARTBA Dr. Alison Premo Black, chief economist and senior vice president, ARTBA Co-Sponsors: HNTB Corporation, Volvo Construction Equipment, HDR Engineering, Inc., Ritchie Brothers Auctioneers, Skanska USA Civil, Inc., and Associated Pennsylvania Constructors SCHEDULE
- 2050M 1650M 1150M 850M 750M MEET THE ALL-NEW CASE M SERIES WITH EXCLUSIVE SCR TECHNOLOGY. Meet the only dozers powered by SCR technology* a Tier 4 Interim after-treatment system that lets the engine run at peak performance so you can benefit from up to 14% fuel savings without compromising power. More time working. Less time fueling. Meet the M Series. *SCR not available on 750M. Compared to CASE L Series dozers. 2014 CNH Industrial America LLC. All rights reserved. CASE is a trademark registered in the United States and many other countries, owned by or licensed to CNH Industrial N.V., its subsidiaries or afliates. CaseCE.com/MSCR EATS DIRT. SIPS FUEL.
- Tuesday, June 10 Tuesday, June 10 Transportation Construction Coalition Washington Fly-In 11:00 a.m. 1:00 p.m. ARTBA Board of Directors Meeting (Grand Ballroom: Lobby Level) Presiding: 2014 ARTBA Chairman Doug Black, CEO, John Deere Landscapes Co-Sponsors: Caterpillar Inc., Zachry Construction Corp., and CH2M HILL Young Executive Development Program (Senate Room: Lobby Level) 1:00 2:30 p.m. ARTBA Foundation Awards Luncheon (Colonial Ballroom: Lower level) Presiding: 2014 ARTBA Chairman Doug Black, CEO, John Deere Landscapes Co-Sponsors: Vecellio Group, Inc., W.W. Clyde & Co., George Harms Construction Co., Inc., and Michael Baker, Jr., Inc. 2:30 5:00 p.m. TCC Legislative Briefing (Grand Ballroom: Lobby Level) 5:30 7:30 p.m. TCC Capitol Hill Reception* (Longworth House Office Building: Room 1100 House Ways and Means Committee room) *Buses will depart for the TCC Capitol Hill Reception from the Mayflower hotel lobby entrance starting at 5:00 p.m. SCHEDULE continued Begins after ARTBA Program ARTBA members will join executives from 29 national associations and labor unions for briefings by congressional transportation leaders and Capitol Hill events.
- FoFF i i d/ i f ii ll ii iiFoFoFor cacarereerer oopppporortutunities aanddnd/oo/or momorere iinfnforrro mamamam titiiononoooo ,, plplpllplp eaeaeae sesesesess vvvisisisssitititit ppbbwwoorrld.commmm Focused on Sustainable Transportation
- SCHEDULE 7:00 7:30 a.m. TCC Breakfast (Grand Ballroom: Lobby Level) 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m. Meetings with Members of Congress (Off-site) 9:00 a.m. 1:30 p.m. Young Executive Development Program (New York room) 8:30 a.m. 2:00 p.m. Young Executive Development Program (Massachusetts room) Transportation Construction Coalition Washington Fly-In 6th Annual Transportation Construction Law & Regulatory Forum Additional YEDP Sessions Continued ARTBA Headquarters Building Wednesday, June 11 9:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m. Pre-registration is required. Followed by a networking reception. Check at the ARTBA registration desk for more details. Wednesday, June 11 Wednesday, June 11 Thursday, June 12
- ARTBA thanks the following sponsors for their generous support of the Conference and Foundation Luncheon PLATINUM AECOM Association of Equipment Manufacturers CASE Construction Equipment MARSH McKee Risk Management, Inc. Parsons Brinckerhoff GOLD Associated Pennsylvania Constructors Caterpillar Inc. HDR Engineering, Inc. HNTB Corporation Michael Baker, Jr., Inc. Ritchie Brothers Auctioneers Skan
View more >
PROGRAM OF EVENTS - Universitatea de Ştiinţe ?· PROGRAM OF EVENTS 19 ... - Oblivion, Astor Piazzola,…
PROGRAM STUDI PENDIDIKAN GURU -PAUD JURUSAN file.upi.edu/Direktori/FIP/JUR._PGTK/197912112006042-NINING... ·…
PANDUAN PROGRAM - fip. khususnya terkait Peningkatan Kualitas Pembelajaran dan Sistem Evaluasi (PKP-SE)…
MENUJU PROGRAM PENDIDIKAN INKLUSI UNTUK ANAK file.upi.edu/Direktori/FIP/JUR._PEND._LUAR_BIASA/... ·…
The Service Unit Program & Events Coordinator Girl Scout ... The Service Unit Program & Events Coordinator