5 Ways to Get The Most Out of The FAFSA
out of 13
Post on 26-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONHere's your invitation to all of the tips and strategies for filling out this year's FAFSA.
- 1. 5 Ways To Get The Most Out of The FAFSA!
- 2. 1 File The FAFSA Early! Funding is on a first-come, first-serve basis! Maximize your state-based funding and grants Maximize school/institutional funding Eliminate Non-Options Give yourself time to compare offers, or appeal a funding offer (if necessary)
- 3. 2 Meet All State and School Financial Aid Deadlines Every state has different deadlines, so make sure youre on target for your state! Click on the box below to find out your deadlines!
- 4. 3 Compare the Best Offers and Weigh Your Options Figure out what schools match your interests academically and financially! List up to 10 school choices on the FAFSA Understand your Cost of Attendance (COA) for each school Pay attention to Net Price, Graduation Rate, Retention Rate etc.
- 5. 4 Filing the FAFSA is a Family/Team Effort! You will most-likely need help from a parent or legal guardian in the FAFSA filing process So remember to treat them well!
- 6. 5 Get your FAFSA strategies from an expertfor free! Kens bio
- 7. When? Kens bio
- 8. You have three chances Kens bio
- 9. 2014-2015 FAFSA Webinar Click on the chalkboard to join the webinar, held on Jan. 22, 2014 at 4pm
- 10. 2014-2015 FAFSA Webinar or click on this chalkboard to join the webinar on Jan. 29, 2014 at 4pm
- 11. 2014-2015 FAFSA Webinar or on this chalkboard to join our final webinar on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4pm
- 12. 2014-2015 FAFSA Webinar We have no hidden agenda
- 13. 2014-2015 FAFSA Webinar So Heres a Sneak Peak! Agenda FAFSA Goals Financial Aid Timeline Terms you should know Getting Started 2014-2015 FAFSA Review COA, EFC and more Top FAQs Wrap up
View more >
FAFSA 201: Corrections, Special Circumstances, and Next Steps Revised 9/2013 Understanding the FAFSA FAFSA Filing FAFSA 101 Corrections Special Circumstances.
Correcting the FAFSA - XAP the FAFSA Powerpoint.pdf · Correcting the FAFSA . ... tax return, change…
FAFSA 301: Filing a Renewal FAFSA Revised 9/2013 Understanding the FAFSA FAFSA Filing FAFSA 101 Filing a Renewal FAFSA Corrections Special Circumstances.