chubb flood coverage 062420 chubb simpli£es the claims process, by assigning the same trusted...
Post on 15-Jul-2020
Embed Size (px)
10 Reasons to consider Chubb Flood Insurance When you’re a˜ected by °ood, Chubb is there to help. • Even if it’s just property you own. While some policies only cover °ooding events which impact
multiple homes and acres, Chubb’s °ood policy covers those larger occurrences as well as losses to just your property.
• High limits. Chubb o˜ers coverage for up to a $15M combined limit for building and contents.
• Protection for the things in your basement too. Because water travels to the lowest point of your house, this policy will provide protection for your basement ÿnishings and contents.
• Additional coverage for living expenses. If you have to move out of your home while repairs are being made, you'll be kept comfortable, whether that's in a premium hotel or a similar home in your neighbor- hood and school district. If you have to move out of your home while repairs are being made after a covered loss, we’ll help you relocate, whether that’s in a premium hotel or a similar home in your neigh- borhood and school district.
• Replacement cost coverage. You can replace the details that turned your house into a home, from upgraded appliances to custom cabinets. This includes your household items and furniture as well.
• World-class claims handling. Chubb simpliÿes the claims process, by assigning the same trusted Chubb homeowner adjuster to handle both your homeowner and °ood claims.
• Pay just one deductible for °ood and homeowner claims. A °ood claim and a homeowner claim may go hand in hand. If you experience a homeowner claim and a °ood claim at the same time, your °ood deductible will be reduced by the amount you pay on your homeowner deductible.
Chubb even covers expenses that might not be top-of-mind • Debris removal.
If water leaves debris on your property after a °ood recedes, this policy will pay up to $250,000 to remove it.
• Helping you prevent damage in the ÿrst place. If °ooding is imminent, Chubb will cover the cost of sandbags or moving your property out of a °ood warning area, up to $5,000, without any deductible applied.
• Living in a condo or co-op? o Loss Assessment Coverage: While your unit may not be impacted by a °ood, common areas may be, and
your association can ask you to help pay for the damage. If the damage is caused by °ooding, this policy can help cover the cost ($50,000 for a non-deductible assessment and $1,000 for a deductible assessment).
o What if your lobby is °ooded and you can’t access your unit on a higher °oor? A Chubb °ood policy can help o˜set any increases to your cost of living until you have access again.
© 2020 Chubb is the marketing name used to refer to subsidiaries of Chubb Limited providing insurance and related services. For a list of these subsidiaries, please visit our website at www.chubb.com. Insurance provided by U.S. based Chubb underwriting companies. All products may not be available in all states. Coverage is subject to the language of the policies as actually issued. Surplus lines insurance sold only through licensed surplus lines producers. Whether or to what extent a particular loss is covered depends on the facts and circumstances of the loss and the actual coverage of the policy as issued. Chubb Personal Risk Services, P.O. Box 1600, Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889-1600.