Cloud Computing Cloud Computing Class-1. Introduction to Cloud Computing In cloud computing, the word cloud (also phrased as "the cloud") is used as a.
out of 13
Post on 25-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Cloud Computing Cloud Computing Class-1
- Slide 2
- Introduction to Cloud Computing In cloud computing, the word cloud (also phrased as "the cloud") is used as a metaphor for "the Internet," so the phrase cloud computing means "a type of Internet-based computing," where different services such as servers, storage and applications are delivered to an organization's computers and devices through the Internet. Cloud computing is typically defined as a type of computing that relies on sharing computing resources rather than having local servers or personal devices to handle applications.
- Slide 3
- How Cloud Computing Works? The goal of cloud computing is to apply traditional supercomputing, or high-performance computing power, in consumer-oriented applications such as financial portfolios, to deliver personalized information, to provide data storage. To do this, cloud computing uses networks of large groups of servers typically running low-cost consumer PC technology with specialized connections to spread data-processing chores across them. This shared IT infrastructure contains large pools of systems that are linked together. Often, virtualization techniques are used to maximize the power of cloud computing.
- Slide 4
- Data Center and for Small Business Data Center: A large group of networked computer servers typically used by organizations for the remote storage, processing, or distribution of large amounts of data. In cloud computing, small businesses can access these resources and expand or shrink services as business needs change. The common pay-as-you-go subscription model is designed to let SMBs easily add or remove services and you typically will only pay for what you do use.
- Slide 5
- Cloud Computing
- Slide 6
- Cloud Computing services
- Slide 7
- IaaS, SaaS & PaaS Infrastructure as a service provides companies with computing resources including servers, networking, storage, and data centre space on a pay-per-use basis. Software as a Service is a software licensing and delivery model in which software is licensed on a subscription basis and is centrally hosted, It is sometimes referred to as "on-demand software". SaaS is typically accessed by users using a thin client via a web browser Platform as a service provides a cloud-based environment with everything required to support the complete life cycle of building and delivering web-based (cloud) applicationswithout the cost and complexity of buying and managing the underlying hardware, software, provisioning and hosting.
- Slide 8
- Cloud Computing Services
- Slide 9
- Service Vendor
- Slide 10
- Types of Clouds
- Slide 11
- Public cloud consists of independent, third-party service providers that rent or lease cloud computing resources to external clients such as businesses or government agencies. Customers share the same infrastructure pool with limited configuration, security protections and availability variances. Private clouds are exclusively used by one organization, but are hosted by a third party specializing in cloud infrastructure. The service provider facilitates an exclusive cloud environment with full guarantee of privacy. This format is recommended for organizations that prefer not to use a public cloud infrastructure due to the risks associated with the sharing of physical resources.
- Slide 12
- Types of Cloud Hybrid cloud It connects to or more public cloud services (public, private or community), allowing a business to use multiple environments simultaneously while shifting workloads between community, private and public cloud facilities on demand. Community cloud A community cloud is a multi-tenant cloud service model that is shared among several or organizations and that is governed, managed and secured commonly by all the participating organizations or a third party managed service provider. Community clouds are a hybrid form of private clouds built and operated specially for a targeted group.
- Slide 13
- Question! Thank You www.goonlinetraining.com
View more >
Cloud Computing and Records Management ?· Cloud Computing and Records Management Introduction Cloud…
Cloud Computing and Big Data. Outline … Cloud computing definition Cloud computing service model Cloud computing service provider in Indonesia Cloud computing.
CLOUD COMPUTING. Contents Introduction to cloud computing. Three levels of cloud computing: Implementation of cloud computing Private cloud Public cloud.
Introduction to Cloud Computing Session 1. Objectives Describe the evolution of cloud computing. Explain the advantages of cloud computing. State.
Trends in Cloud Computing in Higher E about cloud computing.” “Cloud computing is the ... • Curriculum applications ... Trends in Cloud Computing in Higher Education
Syllabus of Cloud Computing - Of Cloud of Cloud Computing ... Basics of Private cloud infrastructure ... Cloud as PaaS, SaaS c. Cloud Computing Programming Introduction
FAQs to the report “Cloud Computing: Benefits, risks and ... Cloud to the report “Cloud Computing: Benefits, risks and recommendations ... Cloud computing was identified as one of the emerging applications, ... Cloud computing ...
WHAT IS CLOUD COMPUTING? - LuitBiz - Cloud Business ... is cloud computing? The term cloud is analogical to Internet. The term Cloud Computing is based on cloud drawings used in
VIRTUALIZATION IN CLOUD COMPUTING - ?· Cloud computing is becoming popular as virtualization power,…