Cloud Computing Stats - Benefitting SMBs
out of 11
Post on 08-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. CLOUD COMPUTING STATS BENEFITTING SMBS
- 2. Here are some statistics about how cloud is benefitting SMBs today. Cloud computing can probably make the biggest impact in the SMB segment. Why? Because traditionally, these businesses havent been able to afford the same services and resources that large companies use, limiting their capabilities. Now, thanks to the cloud, businesses of all sizes can take advantage of world-class IT resources.
- 3. 18%of cloud-using small businesses are now using hybrid cloud.
- 4. smartphone as the primary device to run their operations. owners use a of small business 43%
- 5. of SMBs using cloud services report significant productivity benefits. 59 percent
- 6. 82%of SMBs have saved on costs by using cloud technology in their business.
- 7. 78 percentof US small businesses will have fully adopted cloud by 2020.
- 8. 37% This more than doubles the current as of today.
- 9. $42B $55B The US SMB cloud market will grow from in 2015, to in 2016.
- 10. 65%of small businesses are conducting backoffice work like bookkeeping and accounting with cloud-based apps today.
- 11. RapidScale, Inc. 100 Pacifica Ste 100 Irvine, CA 92611 (949) 236-7007 Sales: (866) 371.1355 Support: (866) 686.0328 www.rapidscale.net For More Information Contact Us Today
View more >