dazzling decks: 7 tips for slideshare stardom
out of 17
Post on 11-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONBarry Feldman contacted 7 of his favourite SlideShare contributors to get their tips on what makes decks 'dazzle'. He compiled those tips in a super blog post at http://bit.ly/148dTL7, but here are those 7 tips in dazzling SlideShare format. You can download this deck using the 'Save' link in the bar above the presentation.
- DAZZLING DECKScreating slideshare presentations that wow! barry feldman & simon kemp
- #1 MAKE IT CHUNKY
- DougKessler,VelocityPartners The best SlideShare presentations were created for SlideShare. SlideShare is not where shitty presentations go to die. ! Its a powerful, linear, visual storytelling medium in itself. Write stories in short chunks that make people keep clicking.
- #2 TALK IN PICTURES
- AnaHoffman,TrafficGenerationCafe Speak in images, not in words. Master teaching your audience in a few slides what others would teach in a blog post, and youll own SlideShare.
- #3 USE HEADLINES
- MichaelBrenner,B2BMarketingInsider The way to produce a hit on SlideShare is through a great headline. Make it ! useful or provocative or mysterious.
- #4 NOVEL CONTENT
- EugeneCheng,SlideComet To be competitive and fresh, authors have to endeavour to come up with more novel content expressed in a more engaging way.
- #5 KEEP IT SIMPLE
- TomasBay,SlidesthatRock Create great designs and keep it simple. A 120 slide deck ! on simplicity is not simple.
- #6 DRIVE SHARING
- SimonKemp,WeAreSocial Make your deck downloadable to ensure that sharing continues beyond SlideShare. Encourage other people to embed your presentation too.
- #7 HARNESS THE 3PS
- VernicaJarski,MarketingProfs Convey a sense of passion, playfulness and purpose. We! like to combine all three.
- SlideShareStarsShareWhatMakesDecksDazzle read the original blog post:
- Tips:BarryFeldman FeldmanCreative.com FeldmanCreative BarryJFeldman contact us Design:SimonKemp eskimon.com eskimon eskimon!
View more >