EPortfolio Otterbein University. What is ePortfolio? ePortfolios are platforms for students, faculty and alumni, to showcase their work and ideas. ePortfolios.
out of 24
Post on 16-Dec-2015
- Slide 1
- ePortfolio Otterbein University
- Slide 2
- What is ePortfolio? ePortfolios are platforms for students, faculty and alumni, to showcase their work and ideas. ePortfolios are archives of learning, discovery, progress, achievement and reflection. Uses of ePortfolios include assessment, interactive resumes, student galleries, faculty resource sites, collaborative project portfolios, and research presentations. www.Digication.com is the developer of Otterbeins ePortfolio tool www.Digication.com https://digication.otterbein.edu is our web address https://digication.otterbein.edu
- Slide 3
- ePortfolio.. ePortfolio is A place to collect and save coursework; A chance to showcase accomplishments and best schoolwork to family and friends; A tool for creating digital resumes to send to employers; An opportunity to use creativity to represent yourself and your education; A web portal where you can access your work, track your academic growth, and plan your career; A portal that helps you connect your educational goals with your personal experiences; A chance to reflect on your education, to make connections between where your are and where you want to be. ePortfolio at LaGuardia Community College
- Slide 4
- Student Sample - Kendall
- Slide 5
- Student Samples Casey
- Slide 6
- Getting Started User name and password are the same as for webmail Our web address is https://digication.otterbein.edu https://digication.otterbein.edu
- Slide 7
- Your ePortfolio Home Page
- Slide 8
- Slide 9
View more >
EPortfolios. Ambition in Action www.sit.nsw.edu.au ePortfolios /What is an ePortfolio /Examples of ePortfolios /RPL & ePortfolios /What is digital evidence?
Why ePortfolios? Student Perceptions of ePortfolio ? Why ePortfolios? Student Perceptions of ePortfolio
EPortfolio Research Team: Common Understandings. ePortfolios are in their infancy Conversations with individuals and institutions involved with ePortfolios.
EPortfolios for Assessment @ CSM. Why ePortfolios? ePortfolio technology: documents students learning in a more visible, meaningful, and appropriate.
EPortfolios. Introduction to ePortfolios Your ePortfolio will be a unique presentation of your educational career. The ePortfolio is a unique tool that.
Go homeNext slidePress Esc to exit at any time Creating ePortfolios What is an ePortfolio? Why create an ePortfolio? Whats in an ePortfolio? How do I create.
Australian ePortfolio higher education and vocational education and ... Use of ePortfolios: Higher education and VET respondents ... Australian ePortfolio Project: ...
ePortfolios in the Faculty of Dentistry Didactic choices ePortfolio special project International Peer Review.
ePortfolio hub Higher Education in and Usage of ePortfolios by Faculty in Higher Education in Ireland: Findings from a Faculty Survey Collect. Reect. Present. ePortfolio
Fostering Self-Determined Behaviors through ePortfolios: A student-driven eportfolio initiative and study.
Stimulating Lifelong Learning: The ePortfolio in Lifelong Learning: The ePortfolio in Dutch Higher Education SURFfoundation ... ePortfolios appear to have the potential to
EPortfolios at the University of Wollongong Reviewing the progress of a campus-wide ePortfolio rollout.
Eportfolios ePDP to eCPD: using an eportfolio to support professional reflective practice Julie Hughes University of Wolverhampton ESCalate consultant.
Caadas ePortfolio Project Spring 2014. What is an ePortfolio, and why do I want one ? It is a website that is used to showcase your work. It is.