fine art muzuem
out of 17
Post on 06-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. This muzeum was founded in 1905 one parts of Mongolian national muzeum. Later in 1966 this muzeum independent only one named after Zanabazar muzeum of fine art. And museum's buildings located in Ulaanbaatar was constructed in Russian merchant.
- 2. Sculptures by Mongolia's first Bogd Khaan and famous sculptor Zanabazar ("Five Gods" and "Taras"), as well as appliques and sculptures in wood and stone by talented Mongolian craftsmen are among the 10 thousand exhibits of the museum. 25 of the 45 most precious works of art created by Mongolia's artists can be found in the museum.
- 3. The collection consists of 2,930 thangkas and other objects from Buddhist paintings, robes, appliqu and ritual instruments to prehistoric stone engravings, pottery, sculptures and traditional personal effects such as sets of knives and chopsticks, snuff bottles, bowls and head ornaments, etc.
- 4. This muzuem display to people all periods work of art. So this arts one part is prehistoric times objects. Its consists of cave painting /petrograpic/, deer tombstone, earthen pot and ancient peoples other all handicrafts things.
- 5. The ancient states art was very develops objects. And fabricate the most expensive and creative objects were Tureg states artifacts to other states. All artifacts was gold and silver. And Jujan state fabricated many dolls. Its like the ancient people. This dolls obtained Tuv aimag in 2008.
- 6. In this muzuems have got many artifact and this objects some section is Zanabazar s creation artifacts. In This muzuem have got 3000 zanabazars god and tara. This is white tara, green tara, ochirdara god and other gods and taras.
- 7. This muzuem have got many buddhist exhibits. This is tsam mask, carvings, many applique, tanka picture, embroidery, paper contrivance, and robe. Tsam mask is many precious stone like coral, emerald, turquoise, blue spar.
- 8. 20th centurys the most famous painter is B. Sharav. His picture is mongolian most famous work of art. This artifices were one day of mongolia, born birth. This picture displayed mongolian all perform an operation things one day and people and animals birth their baby. And on the one planar, draw this topic. Also paint to exploit mongolian national ways of adornment. And accommodated many symbol.
View more >