how duct cleaning works - unique providers
Post on 12-Apr-2017
Embed Size (px)
How Duct Cleaning WorksUnique Furnace and Duct Cleaning Inc.
197 Wilkinson Rd, Unit #4
DUCT CLEANING PROCESS > STEP 1
• Two certified technicians will arrive on the job site as scheduled.
• Fill out an activity sheet – mapping out where all the vents & hookups are in the house.
DUCT CLEANING PROCESS > STEP 2
• Our Technicians will use Commercial Grade Equipment as powerful as 20,000 house hold vacuums.
• Connect the vaccum hose from our truck to the Hookups in Furnace room.
DUCT CLEANING PROCESS > STEP 3
• Will layer drop sheets down, to protect the floor.
DUCT CLEANING PROCESS > STEP 4
• Ensure that any pets, children or toys are away from the work area.
DUCT CLEANING PROCESS > STEP 5
• Technicians will show the “BEFORE” pictures of the vents in your home.
DUCT CLEANING PROCESS > STEP 6
• All vents are covered or closed before starting work to achieve negative air pressure and avoid blow backs
DUCT CLEANING PROCESS > STEP 7
• Our 20,000 CFM vacuum is attached to the building’s main supply and return lines
DUCT CLEANING PROCESS > STEP 8
• Air pressure of 300 PSI will be blown into all supply and return vents to push dirt and debris into main lines for cleaning.
• All main duct lines are cleaned with a Semi robotic brush which cleans the inner walls of the duct system.
• This is repeated 2-3 times as necessary to loosen and agitate dirt and debris towards vacuum.
DUCT CLEANING PROCESS > STEP 9
• Main lines located in the basement are then cleaned with our retractable snake jet system (with air pressure of 300 PSI).
• This tool will clean the hard to reach places, including the corners within the line and bring all the loose dirt towards the vacuum working as an air-rake.
DUCT CLEANING PROCESS > STEP 10
• This is what your building’s duct system looks like ”AFTER” cleaning
DUCT CLEANING PROCESS > STEP 11
• All one inch access points are closed by installing black plugs Eight inch access holes are covered using stainless sheet metal plate, sealed with aluminum tape.
DUCT CLEANING PROCESS > STEP 12
• The work area is cleaned. The furnace and air conditioning unit is inspected to ensure everything is in order.
DUCT CLEANING PROCESS > STEP 13
• We will give a Clean Air Certificate that ensures that you are good for next 3 to 5 years or until you do any renovations in between.
DUCT CLEANING PROCESS > STEP 14
• We appreciate your business and we will do whatever it takes to deliver the best service possible.