how to annotate annotations
out of 8
Post on 24-Apr-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Annotating Annotations How to comment on your partners thoughts virtually
- 2. Step 1: Open Your Partners File
- Browse for your folder in the Navigation toolbar
- Click on your folder
- Click files
- Open the file
- 3. Step 2: Read your Partners File Check mine out if you want.
- 4. Step 3: Turn on Track Changes Go to the Review tab, click on it and see the toolbar that comes up. Now, click on Track Changes and highlight the Track Changes choice. Click that and your Changes will be on.
- 5. Step 5: Start Annotating Using the Comment Option Highlight whatever text you want to comment on and then click the New Comment icon. The box you see below in coral will appear and you can type your annotation!
- 6. Step 6: Annotate the Heck Out of Your Partners Lyrics!
- Ask his/her questions.
- Answer his/ her questions.
- Tell him/her what you think of his/her thoughts
- Through in some of your own ideas!
- See my final work here .
- 7. Step 7: Save and Upload Your File
- Save the file in your district folder
- Go to the pbworks site
- Click on the tab in the top left named Pages and Files
- Click on your groups folder from the list
- Now click Upload Files
- Browse for and find your file
- Click on the file you want to open and it will magically load into your folder!
- 8. Sometimes it can look messy
- But there are ways to see all of the comments.
- Click on the Reviewing Pane option and choose vertical or horizontal to see the full summary of all comments.
View more >