how-to design vinyl banners for your lawn care business
Post on 19-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Custom Window Signs, Car Signs & Banners
2. How to Design Vinyl Bannersfor Your Lawn Care Business
- Whether you run your lawn care business from a large
corporate office or from home, you have to promote it to be
- Vinyl banners are one of the most-affordable options for
- Heres a guide to help with the lawn care banner design
4. Banner Size
- Measure the area where youd like to display the banner.
5. Since your business is done outdoors, your banners will need to be viewable from a distance.
- They should be at least 3x6 or larger for maximum visibility.
6. Most banner printing companies can accommodate custom sizes as well.
- Spotlight the name of your lawn care company as well as your
- Also include something catchy and attention-grabbing (like a
slogan) so that people will notice your banner.
- Too much text will make your banner hard-to-read, so dont go
- Use fonts that are bold, large, and easy-to-read.
9. Use a contrasting color scheme so your message is more noticeable. 10. For consistency, use lawn-themed colors (greens, yellows, browns). 11. Feature your quality workmanship with photographs of a well- designed and maintained yard.
- Outdoor banners need special finishing (they are printed on a thicker
vinyl material with reinforced edges to prevent weather damage).
- Hang your banner on your trailer while you are on the job to get the
attention of those driving by.
- Also consider mounting the banner in the yard to show off your work.