how-to design vinyl banners for your retail store
out of 8
Post on 12-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Custom Window Signs, Car Signs & Banners
- 2. How to Design Vinyl Banners for Your Retail Store
- Whether you work for a nationwide chain or youre just a
- Most retailers use window signs, but vinyl banners should
- Heres a guide to help with the retail store banner design
- 4. Banner Size
- Measure the area where youd like to display the banner.
- 5. Outdoor banners need to be viewable from a distance, so they
- Indoor banners can be smaller (2x4 is a common size).
- 6. Most banner printing companies can accommodate custom sizes
- 7. Message
- If youre promoting an event (grand opening, holiday sale, etc.),
- If youre using this banner off-site, display your name, address
- Make your message exciting and encourage the customer to visit
- 8. Visuals
- Keep fonts bold and simpledetailed script fonts are hard-to-read.
- 9. The colors should be appropriate to the store and your message.
- 10. Bright colors like red and yellow are great for a big sale, but use more
- Include high-quality pictures of your best-selling products to show
- 11. Finishing/Location
- Outdoor banners need special finishing (they are printed on a thicker
- Indoor banners dont need special finishing, but if you want to hang
- 12. Feel like an expert now? Great!
Order your window signs today at
Still have questions? We can help!
Visit us online at www.signazon.com
View more >
Client: USTA Program: BB&T Atlanta Open Products: Grand Format Vinyl Banners, Styrene and Cut Vinyl Wall Decals