how to design vinyl banners for your lawn care business
Post on 13-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Custom Window Signs, Car Signs & Banners
- 2. How to Design Vinyl Banners for Your Lawn Care Business
- Whether you run your lawn care business from a large
- Vinyl banners are one of the most-affordable options for
- Heres a guide to help with the lawn care banner design
- 4. Banner Size
- Measure the area where youd like to display the banner.
- 5. Since your business is done outdoors, your banners will need to
- They should be at least 3x6 or larger for maximum visibility.
- 6. Most banner printing companies can accommodate custom sizes
- 7. Message
- Spotlight the name of your lawn care company as well as your
- Also include something catchy and attention-grabbing (like a
- Too much text will make your banner hard-to-read, so dont go
- 8. Visuals
- Use fonts that are bold, large, and easy-to-read.
- 9. Use a contrasting color scheme so your message is more noticeable.
- 10. For consistency, use lawn-themed colors (greens, yellows, browns).
- 11. Feature your quality workmanship with photographs of a well-
- 12. Finishing/Location
- Outdoor banners need special finishing (they are printed on a thicker
- Hang your banner on your trailer while you are on the job to get the
- Also consider mounting the banner in the yard to show off your work.
View more >