How-to Design Vinyl Banners for Your Construction Company
out of 8
Post on 12-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Custom Window Signs, Car Signs & Banners
- 2. How to Design Vinyl Banners for Your Construction Company
- Whether you manage a large construction company or
your business to be successful.
- Vinyl banners are an affordable product that can help considerably with promotion.
- 4. Heres a guide to help with the construction banner design
- 5. Banner Size
- Measure the area where youd like to display the banner.
- 6. Since your business is done outdoors, your banners will need to
- They should be at least 3x6 or larger for maximum visibility.
- 7. Most banner printing companies can accommodate custom sizes
- 8. Message
- Display the name of your construction company as well as your
- Also include licensing or certification information to build your
- Too much text will detract from the main message, so dont go
- 9. Visuals
- Select a bold font that is easy-to-read. Your banner may be mounted
- Use a simple, contrasting color scheme so your message is more
- Incorporate your brand colors (if you have them)if not, choose
- 10. Finishing/Location
- Outdoor banners need special finishing (they are printed on a thicker
- Hang your banner on your trailer or on the side of the building while
- 11. Feel like an expert now? Great!
Order your window signs today at
Still have questions? We can help!
Visit us online at www.signazon.com
View more >