how to care for vinyl banners
out of 9
Post on 12-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Custom Window Signs, Car Signs & Banners
- 2. How to Care For
- Vinyl banners help increase sales and reach out to
- Maintaining your vinyl banner will keep your sign reusable
each time it is used.
- 4. Proper Hanging
- Banners are typically hung with rope, bungee cords, or zip ties
- Grommets reinforce the banner and prevent the holes from
- Leave slack in the mounting material so the banner has some
- 5. Proper Mounting
- Banner stands and backdrops require pole-pocket mounting.
- 6. Make sure your pockets are large enough to fit a dowel.
- 7. Raised the banner to its full height, but dont stretch it as this
- 8. Remove Hanging Equipment
- Completely remove all of the hanging equipment before storing
- Banners should be rolled and any hooks or ropes still on the
- Dont store your banner on a banner stand because the exposed
- 9. Proper Protection
- Roll your banner with the graphics facing inward.
- 10. This will keep the graphics from scratching and ink from
- 11. Proper Storage
- Vinyl banners are weatherproof and can withstand different
- Keep them protected from high traffic areas and dont store
- Keeping the banner rolled protects it from permanent creases
- Dont store the banner in areas that are exposed to extreme heat
- 12. Feel like an expert now? Great!
Order your window signs today at
Still have questions? We can help!
Visit us online at www.signazon.com
View more >