importance of having a website presentation
out of 12
Post on 18-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. IMPORTANCE OF HAVING A WEBSITE. You would think that in this digital modern era everybody would know how important a website is for a business. I DO NOT TAKE IT FOR GRANTED.
- 2. WEBSITE. The main reason that it is important for businesses to have a website is how people are likely to find you. These days most people will go online and research products and companies. A website is also important because it helps you establish credibility as a business A website will not only give you credibility but it will also help to give the impression that your company is bigger and more successful than it may actually be.
- 3. ONLINE STATISTICS
- 4. INTERNET USERS
- 5. GROWTH
- 6. ADVANTAGES It allows you to see how many visitors are interested in your product or business. It allows you to advertise your business or product. Advertising your site on the internet is cheaper than print advertising. It can be used in conjunction with other media. It allows internet users to find out more about your product or business. A website can be accessed 24 hours a day 7 days a week. It is a fast and efficient way for people to learn about your product or business. It allows your customers to give you feedback. It provides an easy way to acquire information about your company. The website portrays the look and feel of your product or company.
- 7. ADVs OF WEBSITE If people lose your business card they can access your information on your website. More information can be conveyed to the client than on a print advertisement. It portrays your companys level of professionalism. It can make your product or business look more credible. Polls and online surveys can be included on a website. Websites give you a competitive edge. It gives you a platform from which to communicate to your users. Global users can have access to your website. Updated information can be changed easily, opposed to reprinting updated information. Users can purchase your product online.
- 8. ADVs summary 1. You stop being invisible. 2. You help control your rankings 3. You create another sales tool. 4. You build authority 5. You build an email list.
- 9. 10 Reasons Why an Individual Needs a Website 1. Permanent Identity A domain name is your personal and unique identity on the Internet. 2. Personalized Email Address You can have a personalized email address 3. Make Contact/Keep in Touch With Family Your website can help you establish and maintain contact with others and network with your peers. Many families are spread across the country and around the world.
- 10. PERSONAL WEBSITE. . Domain Name as an Investment You may keep your personal domain names as an investment. Many common personal domain names will become scarce and valuable assets that are likely to increase in value. Share Information On your website, you may post information that would be helpful or interesting to others around the world.
- 11. . Worldwide Exposure There are numerous ways you can promote your site to get worldwide exposure. You can register your site with various search engines and directories that reach more than 800 million Internet users around the world Money From Your Site You can also earn revenue for sales, leads, and traffic driven from merchant links and ads placed on your site.
- 12. Ladies and gentlemen. Allow me to introduce the new BUSINES FORUM WEBSITE. WWW.BUSINESSFORUMKENYA.NET
View more >