lean six sigma black belt programme - tlc-global lean six sigma black belt lean six sigma black belt
Post on 22-Jun-2020
Embed Size (px)
LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT PROGRAMME
15 days classroom training 12 months eLearning (through our online portal The Leadership Centre)
SOLVE COMPLEX BUSINESS PROBLEMS USING DATA
tlc-global.com 0861 852 463
LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT (DBN, CPT & JHB)
ACCREDITED PUBLIC COURSE TRAINING
LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is the interna- tional standard for process improvement project managers. This training programme is a must for anyone looking to advance your career. Our programme includes real-world scenarios, data sets, simulations and interactive learning exercises. You will learn to solve complex problems by apply- ing the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) method.
Learn how to isolate the root-cause of your company’s most complex problems through process and data analysis and lead change by understanding the human aspect of corporate challenges.
eLearning is complete with engaging visual content, simulations, real-world case stud- ies and progressive learning stages that are controlled by tollgates where you must complete quizzes to progress to the comprehensive exams through our eLearn- ing portal The Leadership Centre.
This course was developed by experienced Master Black Belts using real life data and values to ensure you can apply the tools practically in your work environment.
» BOOST YOUR CAREER
» BECOME A DATA ANALYST
» FOCUS ON YOUR CUSTOMER NEEDS
KEY OUTCOMES On completion of this course, you will be able to...
• Identify and scope projects (tree diagram, SIPOC and affinity diagram) • Understand your customer requirements and translate VOC to CTQ • Manage your key stakeholders (stakeholder analysis, power and influence map and communication plan) • Develop a project plan and project charter • Map the process and calculate process capability and Sigma • Analyse the measurement system analysis (MSA) • Apply statistical analysis to determine the relationship between key inputs and process outcomes (Navigate SigmaXL) • Analyse the process for value using Lean tools (Waste, Takt time, time studies and constraints) • Display data graphically (histograms, boxplots, time series, bivariate data, stratification) • Test for means and proportions • Generate solutions (design of experiments, lean solutions and brainstorming) • Identify need for further experimentation (constant inputs, process optimisation, pilot plan and simulations) • Determine the cost benefit • Assess the risk and plan the implementation phase • Develop control charts and implement control plan • Validate solutions and sustain the changes (system factors and overcome resistance)
COURSE INCLUDES • 15 days classroom training • 12 months access to the online Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Black Belt training course (includes voice-over narrations, instructor videos and online quizzes) • LSS Black Belt printed course book • LSS Black Belt Six Sigma Template Toolkit • Simulated Project (case study) • SigmaXL Statistical Software License • Theoretical online exams (one exam per phase) • International Certification (IACET) • Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Standard Certification (includes simulated project) • Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Advanced Certification (includes coaching towards completion of your own workplace project)
TEMPLATE TOOLKIT INCLUDES
DEFINE › SIPOC › Customer journey map › Translation funnel (VOC to CTQ) › Stakeholder analysis › Power and influence map › Change and communication plan › Project charter MEASURE › Fishbone diagram › XY matrix › Data collection plan › Process capability ANALYSE › Plan for analyse › Takt Time › 8 Wastes › Line balancing › Lead time reduction › Time study analysis › Time study graph › Lean efficiency metrics › ABC BOC (Balance of consequences) IMPROVE › Cost benefit analysis › FMEA › Solution matrix › Training plan › Implementation plan CONTROL › Document plan › Monitoring plan › Response plan › Process control document
From our experience we have assembled a Lean Six Sigma Toolkit. This toolkit assists practi- tioners in keeping focused on their project work
and not creating “templates”.
The Toolkit includes templates for each phase of the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC methodology.
There are 3 options for certification:
Basic Certification (Level 2): Pass each phase of the exam with a minimum of 80%
Standard Certification (Level 3): Complete all assignments, pass each phase of the online exam with a minimum of 80% and complete a simulated project.
Advanced Certification (Level 4): Complete all assignments, pass each phase of the online exam with 80%, complete one workplace improvement project.
HIGH LEVEL ROADMAP
Map The Process
Calculate process capability and
Analyse the Measurement System (MSA)
Identify & Screen Inputs
Display Data Graphically
Analyse Data Statistically
Analyse the Process for Value
Plan Analyse Phase
Identify Lean Solutions
Identify Need for Further
Assess the Risk
Implement Control Plan
Validate the Solution
Develop Statistical Control Charts
Identify & Scope Projects
Understand your customers and translate VOC-
Validate the Financial Benefits
Develop Project Plan
Develop Project Charter
Identify Behavioural Root Causes
Plan the Implementation
Handover to Process Owner
Introduction to statistics
Confirm Root Causes
Select the Solution
Determine Cost Benefit
• Tree Diagram • SIPOC • Affinity Diagram • Internal, External,
Primary Customers • Customer Journey
Map • Translation Funnel
(VOC-CTQ) • Stakeholder Analysis • Power & Influence Map • Communication Plan • Project Charter
• Map the Process • Calculate process
capability and sigma • Analyse the
Measurement System (MSA)
• Identify and Screen Inputs
• Collect Data • Intro to statistics
• VSM • Process Map • Process Capability • MSA • Fishbone Diagram • Brainstorming • XY Matrix • Data Collection Plan
• Plan Analyse Phase • Display Data
Graphically • Analyse Data
Statistically • Analyse the Process
for Value • Identify Behavioural
Root Causes • Confirm Root Causes
• Plan for Analyse • Graphical Tools • Hypothesis Testing
(Tests for Normality, Equal Variance, Means, Proportions)
• Correlation & Regression
• Process Tools • VA/NVA Analysis • Wastes • ABC/BOC
• Identify Need for Further Experimentation
• Generate Solutions • Identify Lean
Solutions • Select the Solution • Determine Cost
Benefit • Assess the Risk • Plan the
• DOE • Simulations • Advanced
Brainstorming • Payoff Matrix • 5S • Standardised Work • Cost Benefit Analysis • FMEA • Implementation plan • Change Assessment
• Develop Control Charts
• Implement Control Plan
• Validate the Solution • Validate the Financial
Benefits • Handover to Process
Owner • Sustain Changes
• Control Charts • Error Proofing • Performance Metrics • Control Plan • Hypothesis Tests • Handover Plan • System Factors
• Identify & scope projects
• Understand your customers and translate VOC-CTQ.
• Manage stakeholders
• Develop project plan • Develop project
Our training is available locally and internationally
What is the difference between Green Belt and Black Belt? Green Belt is intended for part-time project managers supporting Black Belts and Black Belt is for full time project managers. It is not a pre-requisite to complete Yellow Belt before Green Belt and Green Belt before Black Belt.
Black Belt includes additional modules such as Stakeholder Management, Project Scoping and behavioural root causes.
Is this certification recognized? Yes – you will receive an internationally recognized certification through IACET (International Association for continuing education and learning). TLC provide Continuing Education Units per course. 1 CEU = 10 hours of participation in an accredited programme designed for professionals.
What is the difference between classroom training and eLearning?
Classroom training: • You will be trained by an experienced Master Black Belt facilitator. • TLC’s training is experiential using adult learning principles. Includes interactive classroom exercises, group discussions and presenting your storyboard to the class.
eLearning: • Requires self-discipline and is self-paced. You are guided by instruc