Life Coaching in Agile Thinking
Post on 11-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONMy session on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMuX-MILLck
My speaker profile: http://lanyrd.com/profile/erdbeervogel/
I love being around awesome people, who build great products customers desire.
I love learning from and together with these amazing minds.
I love creating the right environment for teams to flourish.
I love change, and learning from new experiences.
I love working in Agile environments.
How about you?
I bet there are some elements of this list why you're in Agile, too. And you can probably add even more elements to it.
The Agile Manifesto states amongst others individuals and interactions, customer collaboration and responding to change.
In our everyday life doing Agile we already respect these aspects in many ways.
But do we practice what we preach as best we can?
I'd like to challenge your current way of thinking about people and processes.
I'd like to challenge you to focus on you, before you focus on others.
I'd like to challenge your current way of reflecting.
I'd like to inspire you to go different ways.
I'd like to inspire you to inspire others.
Come along to be inspired by Life Coaching and thus to benefit our Agile Thinking!
I've done a 140 seconds session on "What the thinker thinks, the prover proves" this year. This can be a teaser of what you can expect from my session :)
- Agile Coaching? Sure thing! What about Life Coaching in Agile Thinking? REA Group 02/09/2013 | Agile Coaching Circles Meetup Melbourne @realestate_au Victoria Schiffer @Erdbeervogel Monday, 2 September 13
- “You don’t have to be sick to become better!” (Michael Josephson) http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/tambako/ (Tambako the Jaguar) Monday, 2 September 13
- “The devil you know is better than the devil you don't know!” “But is there a devil at all on the new road?” Joseph O’Connor & Andrea Lages Monday, 2 September 13
- http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/tambako/9352616577 (Tambako the Jaguar) Support Monday, 2 September 13
- http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/gnuckx/8076464389 (Gnuckx) forward move Monday, 2 September 13
- goals “Setting a negative goal is like going shopping with a list of things that you do not want to buy.” Joseph O’Connor & Andrea Lages http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/smitty/199457812 (smitty42) Monday, 2 September 13
- http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/carbonnyc/8456219474 (CarbonNYC) The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday. (Unknown) You! Monday, 2 September 13
- http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/tmab2003/4277896845/ (TMAB2003) It’s You! about Monday, 2 September 13
- Filter http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/kevinpoh/4545094285 (kevinpoh) Monday, 2 September 13
- 1st Exercise “Perspectives” See next slide Monday, 2 September 13
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:My_Wife_and_My_Mother-in-Law.jpg Monday, 2 September 13
- Beliefs http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/baileysjunk/3631094798 (BaileyRaeWeaver) “What the thinker thinks, the prover proves!”(Robert Anton Wilson) Monday, 2 September 13
- “Life is 10% How You Make It and 90% How you Take It“ (Irving Berlin) http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/mabahamo/4751785617 (Manuel Bahamondez H) Choice AttitudeMonday, 2 September 13
- http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/peter-trimming/6611749509 (Peter G Trimming) Pull, not push Monday, 2 September 13
- ‘But’ is the great eraser. http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/snakebiteheart-/6847637842 (SnakeBite Heart) Monday, 2 September 13
- http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/bluehillranch/6420193921 (305 Seahill) Empowering Limiting Monday, 2 September 13
- Pressure Words Abstract Words shouldmust have to need to ought to failure relationship stress want to don’t want to Choice frustration success Unconsidered Opinions better obviously clearly worse Overgeneralizations never nobody always can’t can everybody Beliefs Monday, 2 September 13
- http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/criminalintent/5229017560 (Lars Plougmann) “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” (Neale Donald Walsch, Autor) Monday, 2 September 13
- There is a solution to every problem. (NLP Presupposition) http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/eriwst/2421129047 (eriwst) Monday, 2 September 13
- Anything can be accomplished when the task is taken in small enough chunks. (NLP Presupposition) Monday, 2 September 13
- You cannot not communicate (NLP Presupposition) http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/marcel030nl/2556824810 (Marcel030NL) Monday, 2 September 13
- The Meaning of Your Communication is the response you get (NLP Presupposition) http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/markusthorsen/3091394736 (markusthorsen) Monday, 2 September 13
- “I didn't fail the test, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.“ (Benjamin Franklin) Failure Feedback is only http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/mikeparker/1393311040 (Michael H Parker) Monday, 2 September 13
- http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/56380734@N05/5914710795 (Comrade Foot Jens Rost) Every behaviour has a positive intention. (NLP Presupposition) Monday, 2 September 13
- http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/laserstars/908946494 (jpctalbot) “You have not yet reached the limit of what you are capable of.” Ability Joseph O’Connor & Andrea Lages Monday, 2 September 13
- 2nd (Group) Exercise “Listening” See next slide Monday, 2 September 13
- Groups of 3 1 observing controversial issue Talk about 2 chatting Monday, 2 September 13
- Get your out of the way!http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/angeldye/7967897282 (angeldye) Monday, 2 September 13
- http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/sparetomato/2641110677 (sparetomato) “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.” (Stephen R. Covey, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People) Monday, 2 September 13
- silence! courage for http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/paulholloway/2104762221 (Paul Holloway) Monday, 2 September 13
- http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/mcleod/7004084690 (Scott McLeod) “Question everything. Learn something. Answer nothing.” (Euripides) Monday, 2 September 13
- Powerful Questions http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/hygienematters/5452837491 (SCA Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget) What...? How...? When...? Why...? Monday, 2 September 13
- Fresh Perspective http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/mathias-erhart/280056079 (mathias-erhart) What If...? Monday, 2 September 13
- http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/jakecaptive/3205277810(@boetter) http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/-followthemusic-/7185470025(LaurenFinkelPhotography) http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/popculturegeek/4878889504 (Pop Culture Geek) challenge free take Joseph O’Connor, & Andrea Lages Monday, 2 September 13
- http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/visualpunch/8745184787 (visualpun.ch) Monday, 2 September 13
- http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/pagedooley/6861256042 (kevin dooley) Meetings Monday, 2 September 13
- Decision http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/inafrenzy/5787848646 (InaFrenzy) making Monday, 2 September 13
- Performance Reviews http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/lifeontheedge/6871511101 (Marshall Astor - Food Fetishist) Monday, 2 September 13
- Conversationhttp://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/gibbons/1400055656 (Esther Gibbons) Monday, 2 September 13
- Difﬁcult Situationshttp://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/31762350@N03/4090808706 (al_bee) Monday, 2 September 13
- Different people, great variety http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/nagarjun/6387774307 (Nagarjun) Monday, 2 September 13
- Learninghttp://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/telachhe/3342173731 (Tela Chhe) Monday, 2 September 13
- http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/jayneandd/4451411132 (jayneandd) Success Monday, 2 September 13
- http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/kheelcenter/5279692906/ von Kheel Center, Cornell University Happy Team Monday, 2 September 13
- http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/frenchy/30217136/ (Francois Schnell) What are you going to do as a ﬁrst step? Monday, 2 September 13
- http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/lennox_mcdough/4057851723(lennox_mcdough) Experiments Monday, 2 September 13
- “Triumph is just a little umph added to try.” (Tim Owens) http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/stannate/3912535987 (stannate) Monday, 2 September 13
- disclosed http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/kjfnjy/5249145754 (Ken and Nyetta) “Coaching with NLP: How to be a Master Coach” by Joseph O’Connor, & Andrea Lages www.goodreads.com/book/show/258916.Coaching_with_NLP TED Talk: “Your body language shapes who you are” by Amy Cuddy www.ted.com/talks/amy_cuddy_your_body_language_shapes_who_you_are.html Manifesto for Agile Software Development www.agilemanifesto.org What The Thinker Thinks, The Prover Proves - 140 sec session, Stoos Connect NL 2013 www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4GLy_zJjcI “Your Attitude Determines Whether Or Not You’ll Succeed” http://www.businessinsider.com.au/attitude-determines-success-2013-1 “Strengthsﬁnder 2.0” by Tom Rath http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/56454.StrengthsFinder_2_0 Secrets Monday, 2 September 13
- Thank you :) Iteration Manager & Life Coaching Student @Erdbeervogel linkedin.com/in/victoriaschiffer German for “Strawberry-Bird”, hence the avatar Victoria Schiffer 02/09/2013 | Agile Coaching Circles Meetup Melbourne Monday, 2 September 13
View more >
Life Coaching Life Coaching - COACHING LIFE COACHING.PDF - 9ADC50224890A40241922B38CAF30EA1 LIFE COACHING LIFE COACHING Nadine Eberhardt Still puzzled in searching the most effective site for ...