slides for july 17, 2011
Post on 29-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Prayer Update July 17, 2011
- The expert in the law replied, The one who had mercy on him.Jesus told him, Go and do likewise.
- Luke 10:37
Community United Methodist Church 2. Prayer Concerns
- Joan Linds son, Jeff has been diagnosed with a brain tumor and is awaiting biopsy results.
- Sarah Dickenson is suffering from brain cancer.
3. Prayer Concerns
- Joe Prezels son, Greg, has a rare form of cancer.
- Long time member, Pat Hass, passed away on June 26.Be in prayer for her family.
Those serving in the military to keep us all free 4. Prayer Concerns
- Continued prayers for Ken and Mary Huckaby.
- Patrick Riddle is home at his mothers and seeing a diabetes specialist.
6. Continued Prayers
- Pat Patterson
- Jim Smith
- Cathy Machado
7. Continued Prayers
- Tom Bicknell
- Hoyet Seals
- Emilio Vincente
- Marguerite Lloyd
8. The Pentateuch We are studying the most ancient Books of our Bible. We are now learning about Leviticus. Jim Fonda leads us each Sunday morning at 8:45. Come when you can, you arent required to attend every Sunday. 9. Lodestar September 24-25 We have enough people to hold our place, so sign up and bring your friends to Camp Lodestar! Please see Becky or Christine for a sign up form. 10. On Tuesdays, We Garden Come join us(at 9am) for weeding, fellowship and conversation. No Experience required. 11. Events Today
- 11 am Coffee Fellowship
- 11 am Staff Parish Relations Meeting
- Thurs. Finance Meeting
- July 30 Habitat lunches
- July 31 Potnicr
- Aug. 7 Church Council
- Aug. 11 Trustees Meeting
- Aug. 12 - VA Rural HealthMobile Medical Outreach
- Aug. 14 Membership Meeting
- Aug 20 UMW Ice Cream Social
- Sept. 24-25 Lodestar